Who's Your Preference ?

NT03

I took EMU, because (1.) they're an FBS team, (2.) they've played very badly in recent years, and (3.) they've played well enough against common opponents (Army and Ball State) that no UNT coach or player should have the illusion that they'll roll over for us. I think their present head coach, Ron English, has done well as a secondary coach and dc/safeties coach at Michigan, but 0-12 for his first year as hc anywhere has got to be tough.

it may be a moot point. post by

ntsumck

Platinum Eagle

Group:

Members Posts:

400 Joined:

22-October 03 Posted Today, 11:23 AM

I had a meeting at the beginning of the month at the Athletic center. I was told that UofH is the opener for the new stadium. Also, they mentioned that a Big East opponent would be the second home game in the new stadium. They did not name the team, because the contract was not finalized.