Belt First Round Thread

CMJ

If we can stay awake, we'll write some stuff up tonight.

This was an amazing, AMAZING day of tournament basketball. Just awesome.

Denver and FIU set basketball back 70 years.

I only attended the 2nd session, but damn there was some good basketball tonight. The best game hands down was AState and Little Rock. The bottom seed sent the game into OT, and with the home crowds on both sides it was a great atmosphere.

We need to have an answer for Hooper when we play ULM tomorrow, because the guy was money and put a dagger into the hearts of the ULL fans when he hit that 3 for his 30th point of the game.

I love this format - the two courts and having every team come to Hot Springs. I'm even warming up to the idea of keeping the tournament at this location for many years to come.

The only low point of the night is when some local rednecks threw a bottle at me when I was walking back to my motel. Fortunately they were so drunk they missed me by a mile and instead hit a fire hydrant with it.

Oh yeah... this whole "Cash only" at the concession stands needs to be remedied. Leap into the 21st century, Hot Springs.

I kind of like the reliance on cash. I don't need big government in my soft pretzels!

• Upvote 2