Great Game And Win Last Night Against Denver

UNT_playmaker

Great game by our Men's team, totally showed there skills on the court and played some good D late in the game.

The thing that really impressed me was how we stayed calm after Denver came back into the game and showed our true poise, Josh White, is amazing and carried the way.

I think we have a good shot of making some noise in the SBC Tourney and definately have a good shot at winning the rest of our games.

Another 20+ season. congrats JJ and Mean Green Basketball Team

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Great game by our Men's team, totally showed there skills on the court and played some good D late in the game.

The thing that really impressed me was how we stayed calm after Denver came back into the game and showed our true poise, Josh White, is amazing and carried the way.

I think we have a good shot of making some noise in the SBC Tourney and definately have a good shot at winning the rest of our games.

Another 20+ season. congrats JJ and Mean Green Basketball Team

Very nice win, and Josh really took it over down the stretch. If he continues to look like he is getting back to his 90+% FT shooting, maybe we need to start sending him to the hole earlier in the game and getting him to the line even more often. He looked real comfortable out there. The only disappointing thing to me last night was the student turnout. I know it's a big weekend for other events, but not many showed up for a big Saturday night game. At least the ones who did show were very enthusiastic. Hope the crowd picks up from here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Blatant attempt to garnish +1 votes.

We barley beat that crappy Denver team because of a terrible coaching performance and you know it.

:mellow:

You actually take the points system seriously don't you, as if someone's success in life balances on where their points are on a fan message board?

Blatant attempt to garnish +1 votes.

We barley beat that crappy Denver team because of a terrible coaching performance and you know it.

:mellow:

Well someone obviously wasnt at the game on Saturday. Well two more home games, try to make it to at least one. We have a good squad once again this year.

And yes im all about positive points :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2