Football: Unt's Villarreal Faces Tough Decisions

mgsteve

You wouldn't know how its spelled unless you ask him. Why not 'man up', not hide behind a computer and just contact him direct. He doesn't seem to be hard to find or approach.

Actually, couldn't I just read it in the bi-line?

Inappropriate qoute for the situation, sir!!

Actually, couldn't I just read it in the bi-line?

Inappropriate qoute for the situation, sir!!

Wow!!! You define how to find the correct spelling and then totally ignore it? If you read my post you would understand that I am implying that the correct spelling of his name is easily discovered! It should be a rhetorical question. We DON'T need an answer. What is it that you don't understand? The fact that the rhetorical question was posted on a message board is irrelevant.

And then you have to audacity to misspell it anyway for Vito? Go figure.

Wow!!! You define how to find the correct spelling and then totally ignore it? If you read my post you would understand that I am implying that the correct spelling of his name is easily discovered! It should be a rhetorical question. We DON'T need an answer. What is it that you don't understand? The fact that the rhetorical question was posted on a message board is irrelevant.

And then you have to audacity to misspell it anyway for Vito? Go figure.

Me, running to the teacher...."personal attack....personal attack..... he just personal attacked me!!"

Banishment for you! Where is that hammer? :)

Me, running to the teacher...."personal attack....personal attack..... he just personal attacked me!!"

Banishment for you! Where is that hammer? :)

Hey, hey guess what.

In the grand scheme of things, none of this matters. It's an internet argument over the correct spelling of the overly villainized beat reporter of one the least cared about athletic programs in the nation's last name - it's freaking transient kitsch, not the bloody Cuban Missile Crisis. God.