Riley Dodge

cdizzle86

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you through the irony.

Well, I do have to give him credit for signing his apology. :P

Guys, we all know that North Texas likely isn't Riley's first choice of schools. If his father's contract is terminated, I seriously doubt that Riley stays. And, just like about every other kid that Dodge has signed from San Antonio Alamo Heights, Austin Westlake, Southlake Carrol, and just about every other kid for whom finances weren't an issue, Riley will quickly depart for the school of his dreams.

And like Giovanni Vizza who preceded him, I thank him for his service to North Texas and wish him nothing but the best in his future endeavors.

hopefully, that throw wasn't the last he'll make in his college career.

I disagree. Hopefully it is his last throw as a full time QB, both for his health and the progression of this team. Where ever he is next year, I think you see him as a slot receiver.

I disagree. Hopefully it is his last throw as a full time QB, both for his health and the progression of this team. Where ever he is next year, I think you see him as a slot receiver.

nah....he can always throw from the slot on a wide receiver option!

Emmit01, Your post is cowardly and wonder if you would say that to Padron's face. Your a piece of @#$^&* :angry:

Get back to me when you become fluent in another language. Apparently mastery of the English language, and therefore lashing out angrily in it, is not high on your list of "talents".

Edited by emmitt01

I have never understood the over the top criticism of Riley. He has certainly played as hard as anyone could. He has made more than his share of mistakes, but has also been very effective at times. If everyone on the team played as hard as Riley, NT would have had a winning team. I hope he has a speedy recovery and I also hope we see much more of him in a NT uniform.

Edited by GrandGreen

I have never understood the over the top criticism of Riley. He has certainly played as hard as anyone could. He has made more than his share of mistakes, but has also been very effective at times. If everyone on the team played as hard as Riley, NT would have had a winning team. I hope he has a speedy recover and I also hope we seen much more of him in a NT uniform.

I hope he comes back, but I don't expect him to. Even though he's 21 years old, even older than Vizza, he's still a freshman by classification and he was still in his first year as a starting college QB. I hate to see him go, but if that's part of the deal from getting rid of Dodge, it's still worth firing the guy.

Get back to me when you become fluent in another language. Apparently mastery of the English language, and therefore lashing out angrily in it, is not high on your list of "talents".

so your only response to him is to correct his grammar because he messed up the use of your/you're....

so your only response to him is to correct his grammar because he messed up the use of your/you're....

Come correct or don't come at all!!!

In all seriousness what response did he really deserve? He became angry in defense of a third party and called me out for "hiding" beyond a keyboard by, wait for it........calling me a coward from behind his keyboard. I guess I could challenge him to meet me by the swings after the 3:00 bell, but I'm satisfied with the knowledge that rudimentary English escapes him so he probably needs to stay after class to practice anyway.

In all seriousness what response did he really deserve? He became angry in defense of a third party and called me out for "hiding" beyond a keyboard by, wait for it........calling me a coward from behind his keyboard. I guess I could challenge him to meet me by the swings after the 3:00 bell, but I'm satisfied with the knowledge that rudimentary English escapes him so he probably needs to stay after class to practice anyway.

you grammatical cop!!!! damn you!!!!

dude...3 o'clock at the swings....we're there!!!! awesome!!! can't wait to see this!

ahhh....messageboard challenges rule!!!!!

Emmit01, your comments about Padron were uncalled for. You deserve to be called a coward for saying it!

By the way, you are the punk that is hiding behind the keyboard. :D