Let's See Who Will Be Honest

El Paso Eagle

For those who are so hell bent on Dodge being fired and bash him at every turn....

I know this is a "if" question, but if the program turns around next year will you stand to the side and say "sorry but I can not support this coach" or will you be jumping on the Dodge Band Wagon???

For those who are so hell bent on Dodge being fired and bash him at every turn....

I know this is a "if" question, but if the program turns around next year will you stand to the side and say "sorry but I can not support this coach" or will you be jumping on the Dodge Band Wagon???

I suppose you could turn it around on all the sunshine pumpers too. What would it take to get people to think he's not gonna get the job done?

Most idioic post ever.

What you and a vocal few fail to comprhend time and again is that there are no bandwagon fans on this board. None. Only people who refuse to accept mediocrity and excuses. Only those who attend games, go to watching parties, take the time to keep up enough to know when things aren't right. Trust me, should Dodge turn it around we will all be here, happy as can be because we might actually gain a few true bandwagon fans. Save your premature (not to mention quite hopeful) "I told you so" for fans that HAVEN'T been here the whole time.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

I know there were a number of fans who wanted to fire DD after every bowl game, even the win, because he had no won "enough" to make up for his first three years.

Edited by VideoEagle

Stupid question. As for people bashing Dodge at every turn, what has the team accomplished that does not merit criticism? Surely you are not happy with the results he is getting.

Most idioic post ever.

What you and a vocal few fail to comprhend time and again is that there are no bandwagon fans on this board. None. Only people who refuse to accept mediocrity and excuses. Only those who attend games, go to watching parties, take the time to keep up enough to know when things aren't right. Trust me, should Dodge turn it around we will all be here, happy as can be because we might actually gain a few true bandwagon fans. Save your premature (not to mention quite hopeful) "I told you so" for fans that HAVEN'T been here the whole time.

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Outstanding reply. 99% of the posters on this board want whoever is coaching our football team to win. How some mistake this is beyond me....maybe too new to the board to distinguish when a troll has come along?---which these days(win less and it's amazing how much less other school's hate is for you) is few and far between.

Look, that's what fan boards - and sports fans in general - DO. When your team sucks, you complain. You rip the coach. You dissect things. if we weren't doing that, I'd have big concerns.

You really think anyone who is ripping Dodge wouldn't be thrilled if he turns this thing around? REALLY? You can bag on the coach and still want the team to win, you know. Happens everywhere in the country every single day. I'm not a Todd Dodge fan, I'm a University of North Texas fan.

ANYONE who bothers to show up to a game, post on this board, whatever... is as good as a fan as anyone else. This Junior High BS has to stop. Good God, Boys, we're adults here! NO ONE cheers for UNT because it's easy. It's DAMN hard. It's a tradition of FECES. Almost any other school in FBS would be easier to obsess over... but we choose this one. STOP MEASURING FANDOM. DEAR GOD.

All aboard this big tent bandwagon. Please. I beg you. I'll take anyone.