Former Tw Standout Excels For Mean Green

mgsteve

Yes indeed! A very good story about Cam! I cannot wait for Cam to introduce himself to the faiders!

The muts, buried in their delusions, believe Cam is a below average running back.

The muts believe their offense and defense is as good as, or better than Bama's offense and defense!

Schizophrenia!

Yes indeed! A very good story about Cam! I cannot wait for Cam to introduce himself to the faiders!

The muts, buried in their delusions, believe Cam is a below average running back.

The muts believe their offense and defense is as good as, or better than Bama's offense and defense!

Schizophrenia!

Who said these things?

I have been reading the many postings on BlueRaiderZone.com about North Texas.

Under their "Big Blue Skillet" football forum.

I will try to find the posting where a muts fans states they are equal too and better than Bama.

Cool - thanks.

Who said these things?

:huh:

I'm not even going to bother posting on the MUTS forum, they are having delusions of epic proportions. Beating Memphis and Maryland is really not all that much better than beating Ball State and they have fans claiming their offense is as good as a top 5 SEC team. I wasn't on our forums from 2001-2004, surely we never made claims like these when we were(semi) successful, did we?

BlueRaiderFan111 Wrote: I hate to say it because of the jinx, but I do think we could have as good of an offense as Bama. We have hung with them in the past and on more than one occasion.

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=389087

Edited by ntmeangreen11

BlueRaiderFan111 Wrote: I hate to say it because of the jinx, but I do think we could have as good of an offense as Bama. We have hung with them in the past and on more than one occasion.

Well, he's been watching college football since 1977. Who are we to question?

It's like saying Stevie Wonder's been reading music since the 1960s. He may be doing it - but he's not really doing it.

Well, the Bama reference was on BRZ, has vanished-

Now, on ncaabbs.com -

Post # 6, # 16, and # 20

I wouldn't be surprised if we had some pretty big statements like that in 2003 about our defense. We were pretty awesome, but despite our top 5 defense ranking that year could you realy make statements like that? At least we had that #3 ranking that year, I don't think MUTS will get there with the offense they are throwing out there.

I'm not even going to bother posting on the MUTS forum, they are having delusions of epic proportions. Beating Memphis and Maryland is really not all that much better than beating Ball State and they have fans claiming their offense is as good as a top 5 SEC team. I wasn't on our forums from 2001-2004, surely we never made claims like these when we were(semi) successful, did we?

He's probably referencing their game with Bama in '05 in which they did indeed hang with the Tide throughout most of the game but it ended up as a 19 point loss, 26-7 for Middle. What he fails to remember though is just like many sexy muts teams before, the very next week they lost to................... :huh: NORTH TEXAS :blink: 14-7 at home. :lol:

Rick