Gomeangreen.com Barbershop Podcast #53

Evan

Always appreciated--however, it cuts Harry off mid-sentence about the 9:18 mark.

Still having the issue? It seemed to work fine just a second ago. It does take a while to load...big file.....I hate dumbing down the quality, sounds like crap.......Of course you might be one of the 140 people who have accessed the site in the last week who use dial up (google analytics is quite amazing)......just kidding, thanks for listening........glad you made the trip to Muncie, it was nice meeting you at the game..........gmg

Still having the issue? It seemed to work fine just a second ago. It does take a while to load...big file.....I hate dumbing down the quality, sounds like crap.......Of course you might be one of the 140 people who have accessed the site in the last week who use dial up (google analytics is quite amazing)......just kidding, thanks for listening........glad you made the trip to Muncie, it was nice meeting you at the game..........gmg

No, it works fine now--maybe the problem was at my end. Kudos to you and Harry (and Rob this time) for taking the time to put these out. It was good to meet you as well . . . always good to meet hardcore Mean Green fans, but the setting (a win!) made it all the better.

Fixed......sorry.......had the http twice

Great job guys!!! Ball state Stadium holds 25,400 with the grassy knoll, actual seats 22,500. I would venture to guess that student side held about 6,000, it was about as wide as our grand stands but not nearly as tall. But that is just a guess.

I LOVE the podcasts and this one was no exception.

I have a question. In the podcast you state that Coach Dodge was chewing Riley out over taking that hit. I thought the same thing when I watched the game. However, in two different interviews (Mean Green Insider and the Todd Dodge Show), Coach Dodge said that wasn't the reason and that it was because Riley missed an assignment. Do you think Coach Dodge isn't shooting straight in the interviews?

Edited by UNT 90 Grad