Props To Those Who Traveled To Muncie

eulessismore

just before the BSU kicker shanked the chip shot late FG attempt. I think the look on Stan Parrish's face basically said, "we ain't winning this game". Hey, we didn't block it, but they missed; maybe it was just the thought of a small group of people traveling all that way and still being heard on national TV that distracted the kicker. Honestly, I did think they had great crowd noise there. I'm not sure I've ever heard a "block that kick" yell at Fouts. I'm so looking forward to a stadium where the sound doesn't "get lost".

Edited by eulessismore

I'm pretty sure us here in Muncie heard some Whoops and Hollers from the general direction of Denton! We had a small but vocal group here at the game and obviously everyone thought it was well worth the trip. Can't wait to see a post of FFR with his UNT WINS License plate!! The players seemed to like that on their way off the field.

It was also mighty nice of the Ball State folks to put on a fireworks show celebrating our win. It had to be for us since I think the UNT supporters outnumbered the remaining BSU Fans!

I was very amused to hear Coach Dodge make reference (not by name) to the Fireworks of Shame, and how nice it was to see it happening at a rival team's stadium.

I'm pretty sure us here in Muncie heard some Whoops and Hollers from the general direction of Denton! We had a small but vocal group here at the game and obviously everyone thought it was well worth the trip. Can't wait to see a post of FFR with his UNT WINS License plate!! The players seemed to like that on their way off the field.
ffr here. Stephen and I are on the road back. Great game tonight. I hadn't had this much fun on the road since the miracle in the desert game in '01. The team was so pumped. It's nice to see the smiles on their faces again. Been a long time coming, that's for sure.

It's all green and all good

Rick

I was very amused to hear Coach Dodge make reference (not by name) to the Fireworks of Shame, and how nice it was to see it happening at a rival team's stadium.

I stayed and watched the whole thing!Savored the entire fireworks show for once.