Minnesota's New Stadium

MeanGreen61

Beautiful place but I'm still shocked they have an outdoor stadium. They'll definitely have some cold November games there! I guess it won't be too much worse than Camp Randall.

Any idea how much that cost and what the capacity is?

Beautiful place but I'm still shocked they have an outdoor stadium. They'll definitely have some cold November games there! I guess it won't be too much worse than Camp Randall.

Any idea how much that cost and what the capacity is?

It doesn't REALLY get cold by Minnesota standards until Dec/Jan. They'll be fine. They did it for years at the old Brickhouse before moving to the metrodome, and every other team in the Big 10(11) plays outdoors.

It's a beautiful stadium.

I always thought their "M" looked like the guy putting up the marque ran out of "m"s and had to use a "W" upside down.

what should we spell with our seat backs up ?

Contribute to the Stadium fund

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

No seat backs at the new stadium but we could always paint the benches ;)

Dang...I know this would increase the cost but those benches are a pain and give you itchy grASS.

I've been using those Walmart stadium seats at various baseball venues this spring/summer, and they're not bad. Not great, but a hell of a lot better than a metal bench. They also fit nicely into the sunroof of my Element for UNT softball games.