Joe Biden:"we Have To Go Spend Money To Keep From

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/arti...px?RsrcID=51162

Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.

Audio link.

LHFEcyUNBjg

Wow!, just Wow! :unsure:

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

We could go on, and we will in coming days. But the most remarkable quality of this health-care exercise is its reckless disregard for economic and fiscal reality. With the economy still far from a healthy recovery, and the federal fisc already nearly $2 trillion in deficit, Democrats want to ram through one of the greatest raids on private income and business in American history. The world is looking on, agog, and wondering why the United States seems intent on jumping off this cliff.

Rick

That only applies to fake, spend-happy "Republicans". I mean, how else do you complain about it now in thread after thread and barely mention in it in the previous administration?

There's quite a difference between spending billions of dollars on a war that many believe is right, and spending trillions of dollars to bail out companies who screwed up.

Please people, you are not all stupid enough to believe that the mess is caused by partisan politics. Yes Republicans are probably more at fault, but neither side tried to stop the bleeding...

Simply put, for decades profits of corporations have been maximized by outsourcing labor and buying less expensive foriegn made goods. It makes a quick profit for shareholders but causes unemployment, and subsequent lower wages in our country. Sooner or later, all the major corporations will be foriegn owned.

Ask youself what you can buy that's made in the USA.

Welcome to being a third world country.

Bush-Quotes-ngin.jpg

What, me worry?

But Bush really isn't to blame, he was a puppet for some truly evil greed driven sons of bitches that I pray will burn in hell for eternity for destroying our country for their own short term gains.

04-051%20Cheney.jpg

And for anyone that is stupid enough to be swayed politically because of religion or gun ownership, you are nothing but a dupe.

Please people, you are not all stupid enough to believe that the mess is caused by partisan politics. Yes Republicans are probably more at fault, but neither side tried to stop the bleeding...

Simply put, for decades profits of corporations have been maximized by outsourcing labor and buying less expensive foriegn made goods. It makes a quick profit for shareholders but causes unemployment, and subsequent lower wages in our country. Sooner or later, all the major corporations will be foriegn owned.

What, me worry?

But Bush really isn't to blame, he was a puppet for some truly evil greed driven sons of bitches that I pray will burn in hell for eternity for destroying our country for their own short term gains.

And for anyone that is stupid enough to be swayed politically because of religion or gun ownership, you are nothing but a dupe.

If we're going to blame big business for some of our economic ills, we should also take a long, hard look at American consumerism.

Simply put, for decades profits of corporations have been maximized by outsourcing labor and buying less expensive foriegn made goods.

And tell me how your life is any different.

Do you grow your own crops, build your vehicle, or sew your own clothes? No, you outsource. You maximize your profits by buying cheap Chinese and Mexican made products.

Outsourcing benefits all of us.

Bush-Quotes-ngin.jpg

What, me worry?

04-051%20Cheney.jpg

Really?? You choose to buy the way far left media propaganda that Dick Cheney puppetted Pres. Bush? And that Dick Cheney wants the destruction of the American working class?

So, I guess you also buy the way far right propaganda that Pres. Obama is an illegal alien, muslum, communist intentionally trying to destroy this country from within?

Let's try to stay consistent, shall we?

Or, this may be an attempt at humor. If so, I don't get it, but carry on.