Kelly Page

# 5

Quarterback - QB

Height: 6-3 Weight: 206

Redshirt Freshman

Hometown: Sunnyvale, Texas

Mesquite High School

2008: Redshirted.

HIGH SCHOOL: Earned three letters in football for Coach Rich Lucero . . . Helped team to a 7-5 record as a senior and a 17-11 mark in career . . . ranked as the 12th best quarterback in the country by ESPN.com . . . ranked 25th in the nation by Rivals.com . . . passed for 929 yards as a senior . . .

Kelly Page

# 5

Quarterback - QB

Redshirt Freshman

Nothing to worry about from this guy.

If he happened to be less than 6' tall, I'd be terrified of the Doug Flutie factor. But since he's a prototypical height, he's never going to succeed as a D-1A quarterback.

XPCIHUOZCAWUICO.20090615191152.jpg

Kelly Page

# 5

Quarterback - QB

Redshirt Freshman

Hometown: Sunnyvale, Texas

Mesquite High School

2008: Redshirted.

HIGH SCHOOL: Earned three letters in football for Coach Rich Lucero . . . Helped team to a 7-5 record as a senior and a 17-11 mark in career . . . ranked as the 12th best quarterback in the country by ESPN.com . . . ranked 25th in the nation by Rivals.com . . . passed for 929 yards as a senior . . .

Yeah, but the real question is how much money did Coach Halpin lose betting on him?

I wonder how/why he ended up at Ball State. As I recall, he had originally committed to play for Tulsa and then changed his verbal to Oregon.

Have you interviewed him? What about his leg(s)?

No. Didn't get to do any pbp for my alma mater while he was in school. But I do know that he got jerked around a bit by the HC after fighting back for almost a full year after he tore up his knee. Halpin played his kid instead of the senior who was a better overall QB, and had something to play for in a scholarship. I thought that was a really crappy thing for Halpin to do, but as one who played under him as a Skeeter wasn't shocked by that. I just hope that Luke plays well after week 1. His mom and dad are good people, and it's always good to see a Skeeter succeed.

He CAN't be any good....... He wasn't coached by Todd Dodge...

TD has coached hs football for many, many seasons and up to now he has had two QB (QB's) become an All-American of some sort by several publications?

Name that QB (s) ?

Will Riley out play this red shirt being a red shirt himself?

Riley should kill this kid, KNOWING THE DODGE SYSTEM SINCE HE WAS IN DIAPERS, shouldn't he?

Riley will toss out every freshman record at UNT, big pappa will see that through... Dodge boys LOVE RECORDS, especially about themselves.

WE will BEAT Ball State...

Edited by UNT2012

TD has coached hs football for many, many seasons and up to now he has had two QB (QB's) become an All-American of some sort by several publications?

Name that QB (s) ?

Riley should kill this kid, KNOWING THE DODGE SYSTEM SINCE HE WAS IN DIAPERS, shouldn't he?

Riley will toss out every freshman record at UNT, big pappa will see that through... Dodge boys LOVE RECORDS, especially about themselves.

I know of two Qb's Dodge coached who made All-American status. Chase Daniel and Vizza (freshman All-American). I believe his only other ALL-American was the overachieving stud named Casey Fitzgerald.

Don't know of any others.

Name that QB (s) ?

And you are related to Dodge in what way? :blink:

I miss spelling.

Spelling is quickly becoming a lost art. I watched a story about the San Antonio Aerospace airline mechanics on WFAA a few nights ago. The story was regarding mechanics from overseas and, obviously, one they hard spent excessive time working on. Anyway, a list of where the workers came from included Columbia and Venezuala....nice spelling there. I also saw a sign in front of Denny's advertiser free appitizers during their happy hour.