Authorities Shoot Iranian Protesters

What a horrific and tragic end to a beautiful young woman's life. If the movement in Iran needed another rallying cry, Neda Soltan might be it.

One thing I found odd in a still photo of her (or supposedly her) on the net is that it looks like she is wearing a cross on a necklace around her neck.

Keith

What a horrific and tragic end to a beautiful young woman's life. If the movement in Iran needed another rallying cry, Neda Soltan might be it.

One thing I found odd in a still photo of her (or supposedly her) on the net is that it looks like she is wearing a cross on a necklace around her neck.

Keith

Its almost as if that entire area isn't a homogenous population of camel-odiferous zealots who want to asphyxiate the collective breath of Jesus out of the West. I wonder if anyone has ever posted an actually intellectually respected publication with a story that might have elucidated such facts?

Its almost as if that entire area isn't a homogenous population of camel-odiferous zealots who want to asphyxiate the collective breath of Jesus out of the West. I wonder if anyone has ever posted an actually intellectually respected publication with a story that might have elucidated such facts?

Well, Iran is not an Arab country. It is, howerver, an Islamic state. I realize that does not mean that everyone in Iran is Muslim. Reading a little about her background there wasn't anything to suggest that she was a Christian in a Muslim land, but that's not really the point. I just found it interesting that the one photo that I've seen of her...potentially the martyr, the symbol the protesters might now rally around, has her wearing a crucifix, that's all.

Keith

Hey, do you know what the Greek tailor said to the guy who brought a pair of pants in?

"Euripides?"

Nice one, sir.

At least I know someone noticed. This is why I make fluffy kitten jokes... Because nobody ever taught me how to get the good kind of attention.