Hot Springs Host Committee

drex

I have a fraternity brother who is on the host committee in Hot Springs. He has told me that the committee is already working on ways to make next year even better. I think that Hot Springs is really doing all it can to make the tournament a great success for all involved.

City has two more years to really sell the Conference brass before the contract ends. Let's hope they are successful. Hot Springs would be by far the closest place that has been discussed for having the Tournament. All the others mentioned were in Alabama or Tennessee I believe.

That's good to hear. As I stated before, I think they did a great job with this tournament and would love to see what they'll have in 2010. I'm sure they can learn from their own mistakes and make it even better next year.

All UNT fans should really pull for this tournament to be in Hot Springs every year as CMJ stated. It is definately the best location for Mean Green fans to attend.

Edited by BonfireBrian

That's good to hear. As I stated before, I think they did a great job with this tournament and would love to see what they'll have in 2010. I'm sure they can learn from their own mistakes and make it even better next year.

All UNT fans should really pull for this tournament to be in Hot Springs every year as CMJ stated. It is definately the best location for Mean Green fans to attend.

How about the PA Announcer? Thought he was excellent. He is the former PA guy for the Cajuns, until he moved to Florida last year.

wk and middle tenn are the only teams that travel well and bring a large # of fans. wk had 3 times our #, and middle twice as many. besides nt and daytrippers from ualr, not much respresentation from rest of conference. any potenial change in tourny venue will be futher east to accomodate middle and western, as it should.[ having no mens team from la/monroe and neither from a/state didn't help attendance]