Uta (12/29/08)

CMJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good crowd.....I'm guessing there were 2500-3000 there.

UTA has a great young coach....I really like Coach Cross. Anyone who can recruit to Texas Hall...can recruit anywhere.

Good luck to the Mavs the rest of the way. They won...that's all there is to it.

One final point: If a tree falls in the forest does anyone hear it? Well also I would add:

IF YOU COME TO A GAME AND SIT ON YOUR HANDS, NEVER CLAPPING, NEVER YELLING FOR YOUR TEAM.........were you even at the game????!!!!!

Said on the radio on the way home attendance was either 3,300+ or 3700+, I can't remember. Probably 3,300. Jones has gotta' figure out what to do against the press.

GMG!

Bad and sad loss. Time for JJ to make a few adjustments. Johnson's half a foot over the line on that last "three point" clanker to tie, says to me that it's time for McCoy to get some of his minutes. We need more size in the lineup. We're a bit small everywhere, and we need some bigger bodies on the outside to take a little pressure off of our big guys. Tired of losing to UTA.

I'm really getting sick of losing to ut-a!!! What's the deal? This is more embarrassing then watching our football team get the crap kicked out of it by a Sun Belt doormat. At least FIU is in our conference. ut-a shouldn't even be able to recruit players talented enough to compete with ours!!! :angry:

Just got back from the game. This team has two 5'9" shooting guards an no true point. Both of these guys also did not show any ability to get to the rim. Please, a point guard with one of the remaining ships.

UTA was quite impressive. Very athletic.

Edited by UNT90

I'm really getting sick of losing to ut-a!!! What's the deal? This is more embarrassing then watching our football team get the crap kicked out of it by a Sun Belt doormat. At least FIU is in our conference. ut-a shouldn't even be able to recruit players talented enough to compete with ours!!! :angry:

I'm biitterly disappointed with this loss, but this post is a freaking joke. UTA went to the Dance last year & this year the Southland actually owns a 8-7 head to head advantage over the Sunbelt.

Not that I'm happy about this loss...OR the fact that the SLC owns the SBC this season. <_< But it is what it is.

I'm biitterly disappointed with this loss, but this post is a freaking joke. UTA went to the Dance last year & this year the Southland actually owns a 8-7 head to head advantage over the Sunbelt.

Not that I'm happy about this loss...OR the fact that the SLC owns the SBC this season. <_< But it is what it is.

I know they went to the dance last year, and that the Southland has an edge over the Belt this year. That doesn't make my opinion a joke. It only points out that we should have seen this coming and improved to a point where we wouldn't have to sit here and wonder why we didn't win tonight! They should not be able to play with us, and what it is, is unacceptable. If we can't beat ut-a, then don't schedule them until we can. It's embarrassing, and only helps their recruiting, while hurting ours.