Watch Your Language

mad dog

--This is rather disgusting. Some here are showing the maturity of junior high kids who just learned a a few bad words and think they have to use them to prove they are now an adult. That includes similiar terms... Sounds like a immature junior high kid trying to get away with something.

---I am far from a prude, but the "bed and bath" terms need to be left off.. We need to show some class and maturity in our posts and act like we actually went to college and not just completed junior high. ...

--This is rather disgusting. Some here are showing the maturity of junior high kids who just learned a a few bad words and think they have to use them to prove they are now an adult. That includes similiar terms... Sounds like a immature junior high kid trying to get away with something.

---I am far from a prude, but the "bed and bath" terms need to be left off.. We need to show some class and maturity in our posts and act like we actually went to college and not just completed junior high. ...

You have very adequately expressed the same impression I had while briefly scanning this thread.

Come on...guy humor never evolves past 7th grade. Just because you and I (mostly) choose not to display it here doesn't mean it's not funny.

The joke Nazi says, " NO JOKE FOR YOU!"

A little bit more sienfeld for all you lovers and haters out there.

I totally agree with you, SCREAMING EAGLE. I would hope our university is represented by those with more than a limited vocabulary of 7th grade guy humor. For that matter, not all readers and posters are even guys....there are several gals. Also, parents of future students read the board and I don't think they would be too impressed with some of the "humor" expressed. This is a sports forum...let's keep it about sports.....go to some other chat board for express your "humor"

Wow its the off season and already some are really taking themselves very seriously, plus they decided to take a grandiose position by attempting to set themselves above others in what was turning out to be a light hearted thread.

Especially after all the negativity and frustration this board has expressed of late.

Seriously guys take a pill.

Wow its the off season and already some are really taking themselves very seriously, plus they decided to take a grandiose position by attempting to set themselves above others in what was turning out to be a light hearted thread.

Especially after all the negativity and frustration this board has expressed of late.

Thankyou voice of reason.

Disgusting... just disgusting. I know, as someone who has really never put any thought into having children, I would never allow my child to attend an institution whose fans use such vulgarity. Even if said institution was coming off a 1-11 season with the worst defenses in the nation and was terrible on kickoff return last season, that would be no excuse for such immaturity on an internet forum. My imaginary children wouldn't set one foot near such a place.

By the bye... Not to long ago I allowed my girlfriend, who's a gal, to peruse this forum on my laptop while I ran a quick errand, needless to say she was huddled in the corner gibbering about the humor when I returned. Some of you in here should really be ashamed.

We don't often agree...so I will take this chance to celebrate the rare occassion.

Disgusting... just disgusting. I know, as someone who has really never put any thought into having children, I would never allow my child to attend an institution whose fans use such vulgarity. Even if said institution was coming off a 1-11 season with the worst defenses in the nation and was terrible on kickoff return last season, that would be no excuse for such immaturity on an internet forum. My imaginary children wouldn't set one foot near such a place.

By the bye... Not to long ago I allowed my girlfriend, who's a gal, to peruse this forum on my laptop while I ran a quick errand, needless to say she was huddled in the corner gibbering about the humor when I returned. Some of you in here should really be ashamed.

Our board gives up 45.3 vulgarities per day...making us 119 out of 120 D-1 football discussion boards.

Great, almost last again. I bet Texas State has more vulgarities than we do, and THEY are a AA school!!!

GMG!!! <_<

They are behind us right now...but Harry stated that he is very afraid of the Texas State board acquiring new censoring software while UNT is still stuck using 16 external mods to power the censorship of the board.

Better send them to LSU, Texas U, USC, UCon, ULala, or Miami then.

Start a family Mean Green Board or section. Free market, baby!

I may be wrong, but I think this was the general intent of Harry & Co. when they started this board. Then again, it is just as easy to make a point without a MF or F bomb.

Edited by UNTLifer

I may be wrong, but I think this was the general intent of Harry & Co. when they started this board. Then again, it is just as easy to make a point without a MF or F bomb.

Unless you're a coach or the one poster who used one in the past 6 months.