nope, just like before, he's back and posting. Expect this about every 6 months.

You guys have some serious reading comprehension issues this time around. Being a complete asshole towards most of you is just too damn fun to stay away from. Sorry to disappoint.

I still love you JayDub... even if you are a liberal ass **ck. Kisses!

It's OK...I'm too busy consoling myself with a pill bottle to notice (may you never know the pain of addiction...of course, I expect that from the typical evangelical Christian when you're open and honest about your life and refuse to live a lie).

Also, now that I'm down from my cross, hopefully it can find a second life in FireHelmetJesus' back yard for his monthly "white tie sheet costume party". Fortunately, because of his occupation I'm sure he knows how not to let the fire spread once it hits the lawn.

Edited by JayDub

It's OK...I'm too busy consoling myself with a pill bottle to notice.

Also, now that I'm down from my cross, hopefully it can find a second life in FireHelmetJesus' back yard for his monthly "white tie sheet costume party". Fortunately, because of his occupation I'm sure he knows how not to let the fire spread once it hits the lawn.

Ooooo...almost verbatim...with some solid additions...well played

Dude don't take this as a personal attack. I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but you are embarassing yourself and you are embarassing the rest of us. If you have a problem with someone, I would suggest you take it up with the board leaders. Give it a rest already.

Hmmmmmmm........interesting read:

We've had:

KKK reference

Politics

GMG bashing

Sister talk

Jesus and raptor pics

and surprisingly Quoner hasn't brought that much to the table yet

I want no part of this. We beat a shitty team, Obama becomes president, and the idiots take over the asylum in almost ever section of the board.

Dude don't take this as a personal attack. I don't know who you are or what your problem is, but you are embarassing yourself and you are embarassing the rest of us. If you have a problem with someone, I would suggest you take it up with the board leaders. Give it a rest already.

I'll assume this was intended for me...

I'm just having a little fun. I've just been in an incredibly foul mood for weeks for a myriad of reasons. If I'm embarrassing myself, so be it. If I'm embarrassing the rest of you, even better. FireHelmetJesus is the only one I'm really taking it out on with any legitimacy or real malice, primarily because he's little more than a blowhard who can get away with murder. I'm just voicing what many are thinking in that regard.

As far as "taking it up with the board leaders", that really doesn't get anything done.

Edited by JayDub