Top Receivers

nautique

Going into the Rice game our top three WR's were Dibrell, Casey and Riley. (Brock was not playing). As Coach Dodge said, "we are going with our best athletes to WIN games." Riley was obviously better than all the scholarship WR's and non scholarship WR's.

He takes a ding and sits out the rest of the game. Next week he practices with the team at slot but then the game planing begins and he and Dad come up with the Medical Redshirt deal for a concussion that keeps him out of 6 or 7 games??

We lose Dibrell, and instead of playing Riley where he would help the team the most this season at the slot position, Dodge plays 3 non scholarship WR's.

Is this for the better of the team now? Are we playing to win now? Is his son and his redshirt worth more to them than the rest of the junior and especially the senior's who are trying to win now and this season?

I love all you guys who will say its best for him to red shirt, but was it at the expense of winning and competing at a higher level NOW? Just a thought.

Let's face it, Riley was one of the better WR's on the team or Dodge wouldn't have used him. I have never heard of a mild concussion taking out someone for 6 or so games. Seems a little selfish to me but what the hell, we are already playing for next season. Just ask and find out who is getting a lot of reps at the expense of others.

I have seen a few practices and you can tell where Coach Dodge is headed. He has a few kids just shaking their heads, imo. at practice.

He also went to the doctor that week and was sat down for nearly two weeks. He didn't practice the whole week, maybe one day. Ding to the head is not a medical diagnosis. The kid didn't get the full effect until they were back from Houston. He had a concussion in 2006 in a playoff game, so it's his second one. You guys are unreal.

He also went to the doctor that week and was sat down for nearly two weeks. He didn't practice the whole week, maybe one day. Ding to the head is not a medical diagnosis. The kid didn't get the full effect until they were back from Houston. He had a concussion in 2006 in a playoff game, so it's his second one. You guys are unreal.

I think he received that 2006 concussion in the game against Euless Trinity. Southlake won in the last minute or two on a Riley scramble, but I don't think he was fully aware of what was going on.

I have nothing against anyone but how the program is run. Sometimes you just have to scratch your head and wonder? Between last sesaon, players leaving unexpectly, his own SLC player leaving, and all this other crap makes you really wonder what is going on.

PHS knows what is going on. It is time to know if Dodge is in charge or has he lost it with his players. Giving preferential treament in anyway takes this program down.

Is Micah getting his red shirt? I am told he needs it. I sure hope Dodge gets that kid his medical.

Mr. Vito, sir, can you find out Micah and his medical red shirt? Thank you in advance.

I have nothing against anyone but how the program is run. Sometimes you just have to scratch your head and wonder? Between last sesaon, players leaving unexpectly, his own SLC player leaving, and all this other crap makes you really wonder what is going on.

PHS knows what is going on. It is time to know if Dodge is in charge or has he lost it with his players. Giving preferential treament in anyway takes this program down.

Is Micah getting his red shirt? I am told he needs it. I sure hope Dodge gets that kid his medical.

Mr. Vito, sir, can you find out Micah and his medical red shirt? Thank you in advance.

Mr Vito does your bidding. Consider it done.

I think he received that 2006 concussion in the game against Euless Trinity. Southlake won in the last minute or two on a Riley scramble, but I don't think he was fully aware of what was going on.

that rings a bell, Euless. something about him not remembering running for the winning TD or something. ended up in a pile with a bunch of Tongans piled on top of his noggin.

that rings a bell, Euless. something about him not remembering running for the winning TD or something. ended up in a pile with a bunch of Tongans piled on top of his noggin.

It may have been on a play shortly before that, when Youri Yenga, All-State Defensive MVP for Trinity (now playing for SMU), leaped over some Southlake Blockers and landed on top of Riley.

Going into the Rice game our top three WR's were Dibrell, Casey and Riley. (Brock was not playing). As Coach Dodge said, "we are going with our best athletes to WIN games." Riley was obviously better than all the scholarship WR's and non scholarship WR's.

He takes a ding and sits out the rest of the game. Next week he practices with the team at slot but then the game planing begins and he and Dad come up with the Medical Redshirt deal for a concussion that keeps him out of 6 or 7 games??

We lose Dibrell, and instead of playing Riley where he would help the team the most this season at the slot position, Dodge plays 3 non scholarship WR's.

Is this for the better of the team now? Are we playing to win now? Is his son and his redshirt worth more to them than the rest of the junior and especially the senior's who are trying to win now and this season?

I love all you guys who will say its best for him to red shirt, but was it at the expense of winning and competing at a higher level NOW? Just a thought.

Let's face it, Riley was one of the better WR's on the team or Dodge wouldn't have used him. I have never heard of a mild concussion taking out someone for 6 or so games. Seems a little selfish to me but what the hell, we are already playing for next season. Just ask and find out who is getting a lot of reps at the expense of others.

I have seen a few practices and you can tell where Coach Dodge is headed. He has a few kids just shaking their heads, imo. at practice.

Hey don't worry, I think Dodge redshirted all of the good ones, so next year they will be the stars on our way to a 10 win season.

I sure hope your 100% correct. Lets play for next season starting NOW.

Medical red shirt anyone that is worth a damn who qualifies.

If going to play for next year, let's make it count.

Damn, if we could only find a way for Fitz.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic. I don't anymore think this team will win 10 games as I think Quoner and Tasty will be assistant coaches next year.

Come to think of it, I don't think they will win 5.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Hey don't worry, I think Dodge redshirted all of the good ones, so next year they will be the stars on our way to a 10 win season.

Hey this hoarding thing is getting out of hand. The federal government hands out cash to banks, the banks line the walls of their vault with it; President Bush, someone I've never considered antibanker, comes out yesterday telling them they're supposed to use the money to make loans. Is Dodge hoarding players for the future? He and Riley visited with Bush once, maybe bush could call Dodge, tell him, "hey, play those recruits".