Monday Morning Recap

Quoner

02%20-%20Rondinone%20-%20HELL,YES!.jpg

Oh, and we lost again but had a shut out half on defense and a bunch of people said some really stupid things after the fee passed and already got made fun of for it.

10423213_e9556e9a78.jpg

Also, none of you jerks went and saw the Pizza Inn Nazi, but he has a PR staff now.

10423213_e9556e9a78.jpg

As an aside--note this big guy has his thumbs on what I consider the "top" of the burger?

I have noticed that there is a sizable number of our population that actually eats their hamburgers/sandwiches in what I call this "underhanded" fashion, rather than the proper, American way of thumbs on bottom of bun. And who, frankly, wants that?

To this day, every time I see this abberation, it "unnerves" "me" slightly.

Not to be too critical of this weeks column, but there was sooooo much gold from this past week. Were you just really pissed that no one followed JoJo's Pizza Inn jump? :lol:

I agree, but sometimes it is tiring (and non-laughably cruel) to point out the same dumb things said by the usual suspects.

Look at this way, it's not like people are going to stop saying dumb things here anytime soon. It's not called the MENSA board...

I agree, but sometimes it is tiring (and non-laughably cruel) to point out the same dumb things said by the usual suspects.

Look at this way, it's not like people are going to stop saying dumb things here anytime soon. It's not called the MENSA board...

True enough. I just enjoy all of it cobbled together in one place while I enjoy Monday morning coffee.

I still heart you.

As an aside--note this big guy has his thumbs on what I consider the "top" of the burger?

I have noticed that there is a sizable number of our population that actually eats their hamburgers/sandwiches in what I call this "underhanded" fashion, rather than the proper, American way of thumbs on bottom of bun. And who, frankly, wants that?

To this day, every time I see this abberation, it "unnerves" "me" slightly.

Considering the size of the burger, it may be necessary. Who the hell is that, anyway?