I Can't Believe...

FanofUNT

Ya it was pretty quiet today from what I saw. I don't know if this has been posted but on my way to class I noticed the signs with the pic of the new stadium and the words "The Time is Now" were in front of the dorms off of North Texas Blvd. and over by the rec center.

I'm ready for this thing to be over! *cross your fingers guys!* I'm going to call Jeff Kline (President of SGA) and other senators to find out the results at 5:30pm. I'm sure they'll have to count the paper ballots and add them to the online scores. I've seen a lot of opposition to this referendum and pray that UNT students really understand the importance of this stadium being built soon. I'll post online what I find out.

Literally, this program could be over with a negative vote. I don't know what viable funding options remain if this fails. It's hard to have a football program if the students and administration won't support it. <_<

Football would live on. We'd play in a crap facility, endure 10 more years (?) of apathy and identity crisis, and maybe go down to FCS...

Not sure, but last time I checked UNT has survived quite a bit. This is not the end of the world.

Just probably the end of a few fan relationships.

Official results come out tomorrow at 5 or 530. I am sure it will leak out this evening and we may even know in the board at some point tonight.

I am hoping Harry has an inside source and he can get the results soon after 5. I called the Athletics office and the Presidents office and neither said they knew when we would know the results.

I am hoping Harry has an inside source and he can get the results soon after 5. I called the Athletics office and the Presidents office and neither said they knew when we would know the results.

Its funny cuz someone else in another thread said they called the athletics or SGA office and the person they spoke to said that the official results would be posted on Monday. Good greif I hope the results aren't as wacky as everything else in NT athletics.

Edited by Green Mean