What Will Do You Do?

You just let me know how many your gonna need as I still have an unlimited supply here in Western Parker County.

Rick

We just need Stebo on board...and then need him to rack up a huge chunk of blackjack winnings....and we can replay "the night that time (and I) forgot". Hooray for passing out in the middle of Bourbon Street!

I'm curious as to what the "hard core" fans will do if the stadium vote passes. Increase your donation? Up your season tickets? Throw a block party? Put it out there, what will you do? This is not a poll, everyone does their own thing.

So what will it be, for you?

Change my name from foutsrouts to foutsisaparkinglot.

I think a demolition party at Fouts is to be expected...maybe we can make that the largest bonfire ever!!!

We might want to wait on the pyro technics until the new one's built. If the new one gets built. I mean with WBAP running one sided "news" stories you never know. Aren't they the Channel 8 of radio? If they say it, it must be true, right?

Edited by filmerj

No they are not the channel 8 of radio - and kids don't listen to WBAP. Wonder who her connection was from the University?

She graduated from UNT in December of 98' I believe she said. Really nice lady actually and seemed to be for the new stadium as well.