Did Anyone Else Know That Dickey Was Once The A&m Oc

UNT_playmaker

I was shocked to hear that Dickey was once a OC at A&M, didnt know if anyone else knew that...

I knew that he was once a OC at SMU , just thought that it was pretty cool and look forward to tell friends that UNT's ex-coach was once a Big 12 OC..... Nice....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Dickey

Read the wikipedia page again, but pay more attention to who Charlie Bailey is and where he coached and try to match up the years with what was happening where and...

Actually, nevermind. Tell all your friends about Dickey's run at A&M. That'll teach 'em.

Thanks Quoner for bursting my bubble on the story...

Why do I now feel depressed that Dickey wasnt a OC at A&M

In your defense, the main text was extremely poorly written and made it somewhat easy to come to that conclusion. However, we both know that I am not capable of just being pleasant. It's one of my eight fundamental flaws as a human being.

In your defense, the main text was extremely poorly written and made it somewhat easy to come to that conclusion. However, we both know that I am not capable of just being pleasant. It's one of my eight fundamental flaws as a human being.

Way to plant a seed. I predict...

CBL

Eagle1855

97and03

MeanGreenEngineer

LongJim

GreenBat

...and one wild card

Will be the ones to volunteer your other seven fundamental flaws.

I, however, will not take the bait.

Way to plant a seed. I predict...

LongJim

Will be the ones to volunteer your other seven fundamental flaws.

I, however, will not take the bait.

I'm just going to mention Pica. I don't hold that against him however. It can be treated. More successfully than cretinism, but still.

Wait... :P

There.

Edited by LongJim