The Line

eeally

I say take UNT.

I think FAU might cover 23 against TX

FI will not cover

http://www.vegasodds.com/NCAAFOOTBALL.htm

Hmmm...A touch of respect for a team that's projected near the bottom of the SBC. Probably respecting our likely ability to score. With all of our changes on defense, and with all of the JC help coming into Manhattan, I think both teams are a mystery to most.

I say take UNT.

I think FAU might cover 23 against TX

FI will not cover

http://www.vegasodds.com/NCAAFOOTBALL.htm

I would expect K-State to win this by 4+ TDs. They are just that much more talented. When Freeman is on, he is as talented a QB as you can find because of his size. KSU might not be great by Big XII standards but they are still loaded compared to where most of the non- AQ BCS schools are. I expect this one to get ugly as our lines just aren't ready for this kind of talent yet. If we were opening against a I-AA school or against an SBC team, we might be ok, but this is just a bad matchup. K-State wins this one something like 48-17. The more I read Fake Lonnie's stuff about scheduling, the more I tend to agree. We need to start off on a winning note before we get to these BCS road games.

I would expect K-State to win this by 4+ TDs. They are just that much more talented. When Freeman is on, he is as talented a QB as you can find because of his size. KSU might not be great by Big XII standards but they are still loaded compared to where most of the non- AQ BCS schools are. I expect this one to get ugly as our lines just aren't ready for this kind of talent yet. If we were opening against a I-AA school or against an SBC team, we might be ok, but this is just a bad matchup. K-State wins this one something like 48-17. The more I read Fake Lonnie's stuff about scheduling, the more I tend to agree. We need to start off on a winning note before we get to these BCS road games.

I think we'll score more than 17 as long as we can hold on to the ball. Whether or not we can pressure their big QB and how well we can hold their running game in check are the obvious keys to me. I know we're young and lack experience and depth in many areas, but this game could possibly be interesting.