Just Because...

SHOSS

I'm at work, and everyone else is on vacation... good times here on the Kansas State board making predictions about UNT coming to town... I'm actually surprised they weren't a bit more cocky given our record and their highly touted, Juco infested recruiting class...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2670&t=2632646

2nd year into this offense, shouldn't UNT be able to put up atleast 21 on them?

not giving us much of a chance I see, of course you have the typical longhorn douchebag ripping UNT as a D2 school and that Patrick and Jamario were lucky to be playing Sun Belt Schools, guess he forgot JT firstgame against Colorado.

not giving us much of a chance I see, of course you have the typical longhorn douchebag ripping UNT as a D2 school and that Patrick and Jamario were lucky to be playing Sun Belt Schools, guess he forgot JT firstgame against Colorado.

It reads like they are trying to not sound afraid. They lost quite a few players last year.

With all the JC transfers it wont be no OU thats for sure. Granted they may when but not by a blow out. All the JC kids will be trying to make a name for themselves, maybe out handling their performance on Field vehicles. Those mishaps could open the door for a close game.

What did you guys expect? Did you really expect for anyone to be worried. All I know is I think we will surprise some people and hopefully some "big" teams. Not saying it will happen, but I hope we return to a high level of ball soon. and as I have said in other threads our defense should be much improved, they forget we have the "D" Man back.

Edited by filmerj