Mean Green Night At The Ballpark

They just showed Todd, Elizabeth, Riley & his date in the stands. Jim Nantz interviewed him. Dodge said he wasn't nervous throwing out the first pitch since he was throwing to an All-American 'Catcher' in Casey Fitzgerald.

The guy interviewing him was Jim Knox.. Todd Dodge seemed camera shy, but Riley not so much

Scattered. They should really put them all in one section and ask them to wear green so that we stand out.

Well if its Mean Green night, you would automatically think that everyone would wear green. Atleast if I was the Rangers I would assume that. I mean if its Aggies night or Longhorns night, you would see pretty much a burnt orange section.

I think it must have been Longhorn night... That would explain all the burnt orange around the Ballpark.

All I am saying is that common sense would be to wear green on the University of North Texas Mean Green Night at the ballpark if there is a special section dedicated to those.

I was there with 14 other folks from work, only a few of which remembered to wear green. I was the only one from our group with UNT ties. I was surprised when I walked into the ballpark at the number of North Texas shirts I saw, but later decided I must have arrived at the same time as a bus from Denton or something because I didn't see much green at all in the $3 section. I was bummed that I missed the cerimonial first pitch.