What Are The Realistic Expectations For This Season

Harry

Michael Pruitt had to change positions (from DT to NT) and that delayed his progress a bit. Man he was such a talent though. Makes you wonder what this 2008 team would be like with a front four of Adrian Awasom, Brandon Kennedy, Michael Pruitt and Darrell Daniels!!!!!! YOWZA!!!

Pruitt had the misfortune of following BK, or else he would be considered one of our all time greats.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that this is opinion and not an actual poll but it's hard to get a consensus based on what has been posted. Historically, improvement has been measured by wins and losses not by statistics. I expect to see improvements in most of the statistics. Part will be attributable to improved coaching and part to an increase in the talent level.

So, call me a cockeyed optimist but I'm predicting seven wins this season and, other than LSU, no blowout losses.

:thumbsup:

I've moved up my own expecations for wins in TDodge's 2'nd year, Jack, and that because of things that I believe can now happen on defense. Who in the SBC will be able to stop an improved Mean Green offense? :blink:

GMG!