Ft Worth - Nt Exes

Mad Hatter

My wife, who grew up in FW, has convinced me to move west this summer. We currently live in East Dallas, and both joined the NT Exes at the end of last year. So far, we haven't been very active, but since I won't really know anyone in Fort Worth, I'd like to get involved with good, quality, respectable (up for debate) UNT alums.

Do you have monthly meetings I could go to?

What's the scoop?

Guest 97and03

My wife, who grew up in FW, has convinced me to move west this summer. We currently live in East Dallas, and both joined the NT Exes at the end of last year. So far, we haven't been very active, but since I won't really know anyone in Fort Worth, I'd like to get involved with good, quality, respectable (up for debate) UNT alums.

What's the scoop?

Here is the link to the chapter. It doesn't have anything listed, but maybe you can contact someone on the Board.

http://www.unt.onlinecommunity.com/pages/T...untyChapter.htm

Of course KRAM1 will just tell you to quit bitching that they don't do anything and organize the events yourself. :P

Just teasing!

Edited by 97and03

What's the scoop?

contact Rob McKinney , Director of Chapter Development or Susan Williamson, Marketing Director rmckinney@unt.edu swilliamson@unt.edu www.ntexes.org

Agree...contact Rob McKinney and/or Susan Williamson at the Exes. They will be MORE than happy to get you any/all info you need. And, yes, it's a great opportunity to get a good solid chapter going in Ft. Worth! Get with the Rob, Susan, Derrick at the Exes center to go forward. If you want my help, as part of the Denton Chapter...happy to do so.....You do not have to "kill yourself" to help organize an active chapter...the folks with the Exes will help....you just have to find folks who want to get involved...IT's well worth the effort...and then you too can hold the title of "He who will be blamed" ! Ha! :lol:

Send me a PM if you want to talk more.....GO FOR IT!

Seems to me like he is wanting to know if a Ft.Worth Chapter exists and how to become active in it... not how to start a Chapter. But I could be wrong.

The answer to either question is to contact the Exes. Rob McKinney's phone number is: 940-565-3162. His email address is: rmckinney@unt.edu.

Folks, trust me, it is not THAT hard to get answers...and the correct answers...to your questions regarding the Exes...phone lines run right to the Exes center from just about everywhere...well, mabe not Arkansas!!!!! Couldn't resist...they probably have phones in Arkansas by now.

What's the scoop?

Mad Hatter, KRAM1 and Dallas Green have given you good information. I can add, an event is coming to a place near you soon. The Exes had a great event in Dallas recently and the next stop appears to be Fort Worth! We would love to have your involvement. As for the respectable part being up for debate, I applaud your selective nature. I think we may or should get this post moved to a non-football site but I'd love to help provide you with some accomplishments of the Exes over the past years. GO MEAN GREEN!