Jaydub's Final Words

UNT_92_Fan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaydub (Justin)

I am really sorry about your ban, and what has happened about you wanting to turn your back on the school you love.

I agree with what you have said... Our athletic department blows, Mandy should have gotten demoted and not promoted and our program has misled us about numerous projects and it's continuing.

Even if you didnt graduate you can always come back and complete what you have started and also you have put so much effort and spirit into Mean Green Athletics than the majority of Alumni have done.

Just let things cool off and try to rejoin the board and continue following your favorite team of all-time.

I've had 19 shots tonight...I'm drunk...so, I'll post.

Egven I';m on the super special double secret probabtion boardf.

I love you guys. I'm soryr.

Ahhh...the ole misspell words to make people think you're drunker than you are trick.

Worked wonders on the 18 and 19 year old sorority girls back in the day.

Ahhh...the ole misspell words to make people think you're drunker than you are trick.

Worked wonders on the 18 and 19 year old sorority girls back in the day.

In all honesty, I don't even remember posting this. I was, however, incredibly hungover this morning. Not fun.