Zach Thomas To Sign With Cowboys

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3260529

Who will he replace??? Akin Ayodele ?

The rumor going around is that Ayodele, someone else, and #22 might be heading to Atlanta for DeAngelo Hall & their 2nd round pick which is pretty high.

Sounds to me like the Cowboys are trying to emulate the Pats as as closely as possible, bringing in cheap/old superstars (Seau/Thomas) and taking taking chances on talented douche bags (Moss/Hall).

The rumor going around is that Ayodele, someone else, and #22 might be heading to Atlanta for DeAngelo Hall & their 2nd round pick which is pretty high.

Sounds to me like the Cowboys are trying to emulate the Pats as as closely as possible, bringing in cheap/old superstars (Seau/Thomas) and taking taking chances on talented douche bags (Moss/Hall).

That's a pretty vague rumor there..."someone else and #22"??? Are they trading the # 22, because there isn't a player with that number and "someone else"...what the hell does that mean??? Did you hear this rumor from Ribby Palz?

That's a pretty vague rumor there..."someone else and #22"??? Are they trading the # 22, because there isn't a player with that number and "someone else"...what the hell does that mean??? Did you hear this rumor from Ribby Palz?

I'm sure he means the 22nd pick in the draft....our first of two first round draft choices.