Here We Go Again

nautique

Offensive line is getting extremely thin for spring practice. Lost for a indefinite period of time is a 2007 starting O-lineman. He might be out a for spring but an MRI will tell more.

Sorry to bring the bad news. I will not mention his name again to due his privacy. I'll let the experts confirm it.

Edited by nautique

Please do. But I'm right.

That's not the point... If you aren't prepared to share a name, just don't post. It's that simple. I could care less at this point until I know who it is, then it carries more weight. BTW why are you trying to protect privacy? It seems like you aren't supposed to be sharing information when you post like that.

Edited by MeanMag

Can can I turn something down like this. Ask and you shall receive.

Click Me to ignore nautique.

Great job. You did it.

I'll let the staff, some writer or some player confirm it up. My source works for the athletic dept. He or she tells me the name and I just report it. People get pissed when you mention names on this board, so I'll always refrain.

Edited by nautique

Just wait, I'm even go so far as to add the link to my signature, so it's there for every single poster to see it ... click it ... and make gmg.com a better place.

That a boy 23, mission accomplished. I have clicked on the ignore, and now I can't read my own posts.

Edited by nautique

Great job. You did it.

I'll let the staff, some writer or some player confirm it up. My source works for the athletic dept. He or she tells me the name and I just report it. People get pissed when you mention names on this board, so I'll always refrain.

Well, since you can't mention names, mention something about what happened.... You are so vague when you post, that is what I hate...

the dude has been right before... maybe it isnt bad getting a little heads up

its not a question of being right or wrong, it's freaking obvious he knows stuff we don't. It's just annoying that he posts about it without specifics. I'm really not surprised that people get hurt in spring training, it happens all the time. That's not good information, or news.

And what exactly are you reporting? When did people get pissed that you released an actual name?

You're protecting his privacy by letting others confirm this later, right that makes perfect sense. :blink:

Or are you just protecting your very own, cuddly-wuddly, i-don't-want-others-to-have-it, source...

Does she avoid wearing green and have terrible people skills?

And what exactly are you reporting? When did people get pissed that you released an actual name?

You're protecting his privacy by letting others confirm this later, right that makes perfect sense. :blink:

Or are you just protecting your very own, cuddly-wuddly, i-don't-want-others-to-have-it, source...

Does she avoid wearing green and have terrible people skills?

My guess is his source is a trainer. I don't really have anything to back that up, just an assumption.

I think it's just the bad news they're tired of. Ask your source for some good (stadium) news.

Offensive line is getting extremely thin for spring practice. Lost for a indefinite period of time is a 2007 starting O-lineman. He might be out a for spring but an MRI will tell more.

Sorry to bring the bad news. I will not mention his name again to due his privacy. I'll let the experts confirm it.

I thought message boards were for a heads-up like this....

I thought message boards were for a heads-up like this....

Agreed, I like the heads up...not sure why everyone is jumping his case...i've seen far worse posts go unchallenged...i think some people are looking for the opportunity to voice a complaint..gimme a break....I've seen some pretty speculative posts since I have been a member, but it has definetly taken a turn for the worse lately...nautique please give out this players ss# number while you are at it for confirmation purposes...maybe that will shut them up...seems some of these attacks could drive some posters away...get a grip

Thanks for the news, but what privacy are you protecting? His name will be in the paper in a few days anyway, if you are correct. He plays for a major D1 program. Having your injury reported and getting your name in the paper is part of the deal.

My source works for the athletic dept. He or she tells me the name and I just report it. People get pissed when you mention names on this board, so I'll always refrain.

Well then that AD staffer is doing a disservice to the school by giving out information like that. And the reason that they get pi$$ed when you give out names is that they are doing something that they shouldn't be doing by giving medical information on a student athlete. Just let Dodge and co. put the info out there through the proper channels and then we'll get all of the info at that time.

Nautique does appear to have a legitimate source. That much is clear. While it might be frustrating to hear half of the information, it is better than nothing.

Here's my only question. Why is it perfectly acceptable for floatie to post cryptic "I know something you don't know" junk that doesn't really amount to breaking news since there is no actual news in it...yet my satirical posts which give out just as much factual info get deleted? Which of the mods is nautique childhood friends with?

Here's my only question. Why is it perfectly acceptable for floatie to post cryptic "I know something you don't know" junk that doesn't really amount to breaking news since there is no actual news in it...yet my satirical posts which give out just as much factual info get deleted? Which of the mods is nautique childhood friends with?

I think Emmit there is this idea of intent that explains the situation....