Atm Creates New Digital Clock

Thats pretty good.

IIRC, the guy who designed that is one of the world's foremost flash designers. He's brilliant with scripting artistic design into his web projects.

Some amazing dynamic stuff. How do the Aggies tie into this? Am I missing something...?

Edited by greenminer

:blink: Some people just don't have a sense of humor :blink:

no - just a forced joke. Longjim usually has much better material. Now he gets scolded with one of the laziest jokester on this board (me.) For shame.

IIRC, the guy who designed that is one of the world's foremost flash designers. He's brilliant with scripting artistic design into his web projects.

Some amazing dynamic stuff. How do the Aggies tie into this? Am I missing something...?

--YOU MIGHT BE AN AGGIE!!.... LOL .... either that or you haven't lived in Texas very long...... Texans (and others) constantly make fun of them...

At one time they really were all that strange... all male, all military, and they had a lot of really "bizzare" traditions and their conduct and thinking in general was not exactly typical

--In case you are an Aggie--- the point is that ONLY an Aggie would constantly erase the number and change it to keep up with the time....LOL.... I also noticed that on your profile that you don't know your age or when your birthday is (it states "unknown")...... hmmmmm...... maybe you really are an Aggie!!!. LOL

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

--YOU MIGHT BE AN AGGIE!!.... LOL .... either that or you haven't lived in Texas very long...... Texans (and others) constantly make fun of them...

At one time they really were all that strange... all male, all military, and they had a lot of really "bizzare" traditions and their conduct and thinking in general was not exactly typical

--In case you are an Aggie--- the point is that ONLY an Aggie would constantly erase the number and change it to keep up with the time....LOL.... I also noticed that on your profile that you don't know your age or when your birthday is (it states "unknown")...... hmmmmm...... maybe you really are an Aggie!!!. LOL

Thanks for cracking the code on this.