A Super Scary Thought

emmitt01

I know the odds are looooooooooooooooooooooooooong but can you imagine what would happen if Colt Brennan won the Heisman?

Plumm would have a 30 paragraph post that would look like this:

All You Young Nestors Have To Admit We Belong In The WAC

blah, blah, blah, blah, Hells Bells, blah, blah, blah, Intersection of Two Highways, blah, blah, blah, Dickey sucks, blah, blah, blah

We'll find out tomorrow. I feel bad for Dixon though. If he had stayed healthy and they won those last 3, he'd nearly be a shoo-in.

Or is it shoe-in? The first makes more sense, shooing something in a particular direction. The second sounds like a shoehorn or something. Not sure if I've ever seen it in print.

Prolly. You can only have an all-black wardrobe for so long before you trade it in for GREEN!

Especially with so many chicks who are fast machines that DON'T keep their motors clean.

Edited by JesseMartin

We'll find out tomorrow. I feel bad for Dixon though. If he had stayed healthy and they won those last 3, he'd nearly be a shoo-in.

Or is it shoe-in? The first makes more sense, shooing something in a particular direction. The second sounds like a shoehorn or something. Not sure if I've ever seen it in print.

It's shoo-in.