Houston Game Watching Party(ies) For Ark St

NT Drummer

Please Pin!

With a 6pm kickoff, and rush hour traffic, I'm guessing we won't all be able to get together in one place. But since the game is on ESPN +/Gameplan, you can't watch it at home (unless you pay), and you'll have to make sure that your favorite sports bar will get the game. SRO NW Mall will certainly have the game on.

There are several of us in the Sugar Land area, so I'm going to check with Sugar Land Buffalo Wild Wings (Hwy 6 just north of 59) to see if they can show the game. If not, I'll probably go to SRO, since I work fairly close to there.

I'd like to send a list of locations to the Athletic Dept in case they are planning to send an e-mail out like they've done in the past for DFW locations (I'm going to check with them today on that as well), so let's get this together ASAP!

I've confirmed that BWW in Sugar Land has Gameplan, and will show the game for us, so that's where I and some friends will be.

It's likely that all the BWW locations have Gameplan, but you'll probably want to call to ask.

Ed, if there's no one for you to watch with, you might think about coming down to Sugar Land. Just take Grand Parkway almost all the way, cut over on 90A to Hwy 6, go south, and BWW is on the left hand side just after First Colony Blvd. It should take less time than going all the way to 610 on the Katy Freeway, and a lot less hassle.

Who else? Where else?

Please Pin!

With a 6pm kickoff, and rush hour traffic, I'm guessing we won't all be able to get together in one place. But since the game is on ESPN +/Gameplan, you can't watch it at home (unless you pay), and you'll have to make sure that your favorite sports bar will get the game. SRO NW Mall will certainly have the game on.

There are several of us in the Sugar Land area, so I'm going to check with Sugar Land Buffalo Wild Wings (Hwy 6 just north of 59) to see if they can show the game. If not, I'll probably go to SRO, since I work fairly close to there.

I'd like to send a list of locations to the Athletic Dept in case they are planning to send an e-mail out like they've done in the past for DFW locations (I'm going to check with them today on that as well), so let's get this together ASAP!

I'm in....will arange for coverage and make it to any location picked. How about Texadelphia on Westheimer....thoughts. If not, I think I prefer SRO for my football watching....how aobut you?

According to DirecTV, ESPN GamePlan isn't including this game. ( http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...assetId=1800007 )

I also don't find it on ESPN's website. ( http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnTopic...l&watch=CFB )

I know MeanGreenSports.com says some flavor of ESPN will have it, but does anyone have a confirmation from another source? So far, I only see it listed on the SNY (New York) and MASN (Mid-Atlantic) channels. I don't think either of these are easy to come by in Texas, but I could be wrong.

According to DirecTV, ESPN GamePlan isn't including this game. ( http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...assetId=1800007 )

I also don't find it on ESPN's website. ( http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnTopic...l&watch=CFB )

I know MeanGreenSports.com says some flavor of ESPN will have it, but does anyone have a confirmation from another source? So far, I only see it listed on the SNY (New York) and MASN (Mid-Atlantic) channels. I don't think either of these are easy to come by in Texas, but I could be wrong.

Look here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/schedules

I say Texadelphia on Westheimer or SRO as a 2nd choice, but whatever, lets decide on a location....I have to make work arrangements to make the game watching gathering...OK.

Given the lack of response, I don't know if anyone will be joining you at either Texadelphia or SRO. It's your call. There will be a half dozen of us at BWW Sugar Land.

BWW in sugarland is fine....I have no problems with this location, just not my first choice...Is BWW on hwy 6? Any landmarks nearby? Thanks

It's on Hwy 6, north of 59, on the east side, just before First Colony Blvd / Brooks St, behind the Panda Express. Just google "Buffalo Wild Wings Sugar Land" and you'll get a map.

No luck getting the game at BWW Sugar Land. I don't know if anyone was able to get it - check out the Frisco - Little Elm thread. I'm glad no one wasted time in 59 traffic only to be disappointed.

I need to get my PC back in my home theater room and test out Mean Green Premium. Then I'll invite y'all for future games.