I Would Like To See

H-towngreen

It seems as though Green is also accused of dropping the N bomb while on the sidelines. If in fact the NAACP or whoever in investigating goes on to find out that Green did in fact use the "N" bomb, I would like to see this made public, and a public repremand of him for using it. This is one of the worst words in our language, and needs to be erased. And just as it's not ok for white people to say it, it should not ok for blacks to say it.

Don't hold your breath on the NAACP reprimanding a black student.

As for making the N-word go away, I'm against it for several reasons not the least of which being the slippery slope of banning words one may find offensive. Where does it end? Soon you have nothing left but Double New Speak, whicj would be Double Plus UnGood.

Edited by UNTflyer

It seems as though Green is also accused of dropping the N bomb while on the sidelines. If in fact the NAACP or whoever in investigating goes on to find out that Green did in fact use the "N" bomb, I would like to see this made public, and a public repremand of him for using it. This is one of the worst words in our language, and needs to be erased. And just as it's not ok for white people to say it, it should not ok for blacks to say it.

That would never be to the best interest of the NAACP, they are not an impartial agency by no means. Just in best case scenario some spin that it was just a miscommunication by our coaches due to lack of cultural sensitivity.

That would never be to the best interest of the NAACP, they are not an impartial agency by no means. Just in best case scenario some spin that it was just a miscommunication by our coaches due to lack of cultural sensitivity.

The NCAAP is about as impartial as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. They would never denounce the complaint made by Green and I promise you its not because they are trying to be impartial.