Basketball Season Tickets

SUMG

Great news...I bought season tickets again this year for the first time in about five years...had them for about 20 years before letting them go. I am glad to have them back, but don't really know where they are located! :lol: Really, my wife (sorry guys, I know what you are thinking) was the one who went over and bought them and she cannot remember where the seats are located! :( I kid you not...as my kids used to say...."MY BAD!". Hey, give me a break, at least my wife is willing to go over and get them.

GO MEAN GREEN! JOIN THE EXES!

It might be a few days longer to get the tickets, as the athletic department is waiting for parking passes for the $1000 and above donors. Their lot is located across from the flag poles on the east side of the Super Pit in the parking lot located there. The rest of us just park in Fouts Field parking lot.

As of Nov. 5th I still do not have my tickets. They told me they mailed them on Nov. 2nd. I live in denton...how long does it take? They said to give it until FRIDAY and then call back. Are you kidding me????? FRIDAY????? No way, i wait that long on something mailed in Denton to Denton. I am calling on the 7th and get a ticket reprint. They were rather "not concerned" about it when i called. Not real customer friendly or overly interested in their ticket buying fans in the ticket office these days it appears. I would like them all to take a "customer service class". ha! Fat chance!!!!

I just pay the freight...what should I expect...nice helpful folks? Where oh where has the concept of customer service gone on the UNT campus these days??? :unsure:

Nov. 7th...still no tickets...Gee, "snail mail" really is a fact...IF thwe folks actually mailed the tickets when they said they did...Nov. 2nd "mailed" per ticket office...from denton to Denton...Nov. 7th...NO TICKETS...me thinks something is up somewhere. <_<