Arkansas Rb Suspended

jwynn05

The Wheels are coming off up there.....very similar situation up there this year as to last year with DD and how many people where tired and wanted him gone.

I was up there visiting my parents last year, and the sports talk radio guys as well as the callers were all calling for Nutt's head. I have to imagine that those Hog fans are going ballistic this year.

I was up there visiting my parents last year, and the sports talk radio guys as well as the callers were all calling for Nutt's head. I have to imagine that those Hog fans are going ballistic this year.

It's safe to say that all, or at least the four major message boards are in full meltdown this week.

No different though from so many on our boards a year ago where people wanted us to lose so that we could rid ourselves of DD.

True enough. Reading that Hog fan board was very similar in tone to this board during DD's last couple of years. Similar situation too, in that Nutt and DD both saw a measure of success at their respective programs, but ultimately we're/are not the person to take that program to the "next level".