Dr. Gretchen M. Bataille

KingDL1

I saw Dr. Bataille all over the place Saturday, she was floating around chatting with everyone at the tailgate party. I saw her on the field at the game. She seem to be making herself accessible to the Students and Alumni. Did anyone on here talk with her Saturday?

I was worried about her when she was first announced the next UNT President, but Dr. Bataille has been outstanding for the school and for athletics.

Did we find out if she joined the board?

Yeah I saw the good Doc. at the tent where I was getting drunk. I asked her to wear the black top and show her belly like the other ladies so that the old farts would have something else to look at. She said she would at the FAU game. Now THAT is freaking spirit.

She told me she would put Dodge2007 on her belly. Boy, am I proud.

Edited by Dodge2007

Yeah I saw the good Doc. at the tent where I was getting drunk. I asked her to wear the black top and show her belly like the other ladies so that the old farts would have something else to look at. She said she would at the FAU game. Now THAT is freaking spirit.

Maybe you're kidding or this is sarcasm. Sometimes that doesn't translate well into writing. I'm also giving you the benefit of the doubt since I don't know you and I HOPE you are kidding. If you actually said that to the president of the university than you're a douche! Show some respect.

Maybe you're kidding or this is sarcasm. Sometimes that doesn't translate well into writing. I'm also giving you the benefit of the doubt since I don't know you and I HOPE you are kidding. If you actually said that to the president of the university than you're a douche! Show some respect.

No Southbend, I am serious. She really is going to put Dodge2007 on her belly. And if you believe I would ask our President that then like George Strait sings " I have some ocean front property in Arizona" for you to buy. You can pay me on EBAY.

YEah same here, when Dr. Bataille first came to UNT, I was super worried that she was stuck up and only cared about academics, boy was I wrong, she is the greatest prez ever, she talks with students, alumni, and everyone and has more spirit than any cheerleader, She has been so great since she got here. We are truly blessed to have our has our president.

Anyone remember Dr. Hurley, ha that old fart never associated with students.

No Southbend, I am serious. She really is going to put Dodge2007 on her belly. And if you believe I would ask our President that then like George Strait sings " I have some ocean front property in Arizona" for you to buy. You can pay me on EBAY.

Good. I've read too many of your posts on this board that you saying something stupid like that to her isn't out of the realm of possibility. You have some sense.

What does it take to get someone suspended/banned around here? :rolleyes:

My new best GMG friend. Great reply!

She also said she was going to put Daddy Dumps on her back side.

Some of you just don't like anything this guy says , but this is funny... :lol:

Edited by NT03

I miss the old board with with "Ignore Poster" button....

I met Dr. B for the first time this weekend and she is very very nice lady.

Click on the hated posters name..............in a drop down box the first option is "ignore user". It is awesome.

Click on the hated posters name..............in a drop down box the first option is "ignore user". It is awesome.

Better yet, click this link to ignore D2007. You can substitute any other user you desire as well.

Edited by UNTFan23

all you guys who are getting offended here can come over, borrow my shoe spoon, and dig out the wedgie you've been fighting all day. these guys are not taking shots at dr. bataille but rather at you guys who obsessed over the "belly girls". there's a reason my friends call this board a collection of "nerds and pervs"

all you guys who are getting offended here can come over, borrow my shoe spoon, and dig out the wedgie you've been fighting all day. these guys are not taking shots at dr. bataille but rather at you guys who obsessed over the "belly girls". there's a reason my friends call this board a collection of "nerds and pervs"

Good one, dennis! Funny. I mean that.

Anyway, I'm truly offended at the pervs part!! Trust me when I tell you this is the last place I check out when trying to fulfill that part of my online life!