Ul Monroe Up By 3!

jgb0607

Even though it kind of reminds me of Dickey playing Dodge.

Funny.. I posted this in another thread tonight: I have to say... the Monroe vs. Tulsa game kinda reminds of Dickey vs. Dodge offense philosophies.... Monroe runs often, and keeps it very simple with alot of 2 tight end formations... while, Tulsa is running the spread... I really hope that Monroe pulls this off to help bolter SBC conference ratings, as well as when we whip Monroe's arse it makes it that much more special knowing they beat Tulsa!

I guess Monroe did end up playing like a Dickey offense.....

At least Dickey did have a couple of QB's who could complete a pass in Hall and Smith. If ULM can't develop at least a modicum of a pass offense, then defenses will begin to stack them just like they did us in our last couple of years.

At least Dickey did have a couple of QB's who could complete a pass in Hall and Smith. If ULM can't develop at least a modicum of a pass offense, then defenses will begin to stack them just like they did us in our last couple of years.

Ya, their passing game was horrible save one nice TD pass. Their QB is a good scrambler, but seems to panic quickly. They have a great running back and a good offensive line. But there passing game really stinks. Their receivers dropped a ton of passes....

I thought Monroe had a spread while Steve Jyles was there? What happened to that O?

Their new QB is horrible. He missed open receivers all night long.

Malone Stadium looked good on television, and I like the warhawk logo. Overall, not a bad game.

Edited by UNTLifer

Well, on the bright side of this at least I have seen my first really shi#$y referee call of the season. Too bad that Monroe defender could not stop on a frickin' dime...maybe that TD would not have transpired. DAMN HIM!!! :angry: