So Where Are You Sitting?

THOR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a first year holder and i want to know if i'm around anyone fun...

section f

row 27

seats 1-4

I'm section F, Row 25...two rows in front of you. The seats are in the upper tier (row 20 or so is the front row in the upper tier). People in that area are into the game, but they don't get too rowdy...at least not in the previous 3 years or so that I've had these seats. There are a few hecklers a few rows back, but they may have just not been big on Dickey. Although the "Go Mean Black" cheers were slightly humerous during the last home game.

It looks like there will be a lot of new faces in the reserved sections this year, so your guess is as good as mine on whether or not we'll have a fun area. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Section D, Rows 14 & 15, seats 29 & 30 (on each row).

If you're not sure where that is, I think Ramone Flannagan can show you where the seats are........... :rolleyes:

Silver, are you and Rick still on the isle, next to Sec E? I changed my seats to where the Balzadua's used to sit. My old seats where right next to theirs and all I did was a swap.

Silver, are you and Rick still on the isle, next to Sec E? I changed my seats to where the Balzadua's used to sit. My old seats where right next to theirs and all I did was a swap.

I'm in the same seats that I've had for the last 3+ years or so, and I assume that Rick is also in his usual place.

Where are your seats in relation to ours?

Hey NT91 My family is in the H section row 22 down by the rail. Yea for section H, I am the only one other than NTcampbell that yells.

GMG, what a differnce from this years bbq than last years, other than the sausage which I passsed on again this year.

shut

Hey NT91 My family is in the H section row 22 down by the rail. Yea for section H, I am the only one other than NTcampbell that yells.

GMG, what a differnce from this years bbq than last years, other than the sausage which I passsed on again this year.

shut

Shutter did you have the pizza and soda coupons in your season ticket pack last night?

I got home and I did not have any in my pack.

We're in Section F, Row 34, Seats 9-11 and Section F, Row 35, Seats 9-12 (I think). We've been there for the last few years (we're loud, but not the ones yelling "Go Mean Black") and although a little ways from the field, we have a good angle.

Flyer, I used to have the ones you have now but gave them up. I tired of trying to coax friends to come sit in those GREAT seats; no matter who we asked they always had "something" come up at the last minute. Those seats had some good moments and I'm glad they are still "in the family". You are high enough to get some perspective on the field and you are only shielded by our players on near-sideline plays between the 30s. I only have to use low power binoculars to get a better view of the goalline plays and the dancers.

Let the season begin!