If These Guys Can Sell Investors On A $400 Million

gangrene

surely we can find someone to invest in UNT football...right?? Building a mountain and a ski resort in Texas?? Maybe if all GMG members promise to spend a weekend at the resort, they'll donate $20 million to UNT as a gesture of kindness?? :ph34r:

Some of you may have heard about this idea back in April when it aired on FOX 4 News.

According to this article in Commercial Property News, the resort could be located at the site of the former Intel Corp. land at Alliance in Fort Worth. Alliance is a 17,000-acre mixed use master planned development with a large intermodal hub along Insterstate 35. The 527-acre site, located at the intersection of Eagle Parkway and Interstate 35W, was abandoned in 2000. The plans had been for a $1.3 billion semiconductor plant in 1998.

This story says they are trying to line up $700 million for this project.

As crazy as it sounds, apparently this project is moving forward: Snowflex

It is going to be on Interstate 35W just south of Denton in the Allience Airport & Texas Motor Speedway area.

Bear Fire Resort

Who would ever have thought that all those cattle pastures at the Denton/Tarrant County line would someday become a tourist mecca. The Perot Group purchased all of it during the late 1980s and is making some really interesting developments.

They say 90% of your body heat is lost through your head... so I believe I can ski naked as long as I have a really good hat!

It's something that's definitely been done before. In Taos, I forgot if it's opening or closing weekend, several people traditionally ski Al's Run (which is directly under the chair lift) every year.

They say 90% of your body heat is lost through your head... so I believe I can ski naked as long as I have a really good hat!

Lifer,

Thanks for the visual! I'm picturing you headed downhill with your mean green beanie (with the SOW) and your junk flailing all around. Thanks you SOB (JK)!! :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Edited by GreenBat

Lifer,

Thanks for the visual! I'm picturing you headed downhill with your mean green beanie (with the SOW) and your junk flailing all around. Thanks you SOB (JK)!! :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

I hope that's not a Freudian slip!!!! :lol:

UNTFlyer said that, not me! I wear no stinking beanie.

I hope that's not a Freudian slip!!!! :lol:

UNTFlyer said that, not me! I wear no stinking beanie.

Not a Freudian slip, just a terminal case of the stupid's

I know I don't want a visual of you snow boarding neked. Hell, if your name doesn't have Miss October in front of it, I really don't want that image in my mind.