Gotta Wash Out The Old Stinch From My Jersey Cause

spring07pan2_461x91.jpg

....IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD IN MEAN GREEN LAND!!!!!

I was completely floored by the turnout. We have never had 1,000 show up for the spring game, much less 5,200. Below are some tailgating photos.

springtailgate3_500x375.jpg

springtailgate2_474x355.jpg

springtailgate1_500x375.jpg

springtailgate4_400x300.jpg

This was a fantastic, game-like day for the Mean Green Nation. Simply put, this is what you get when the Left Hand works with the Right, together working towards a single goal. As I have stated all along, since hiring TD the Mean Green has already won in many different ways. The ATTITUDE he has brought has filtered down to everyone, from the top down. The rest, including season tickets, attendance, promotions and yes, the wins will take care of themselves in due time.

As for the game it was a lot of fun to watch. It's exciting to think what lies ahead for Mean Green fans as they now finally have an exciting product to come watch. In return, our university has an exciting product to showcase and recruit to. As we recruit better and better athletes the product will continue to improve which means bigger and better wins.

The NT Exes had a sign up sheet for the bus trip to Zero U. I suggest those who are going to take advantage of that had better get on the list as I imagine it will fill up fast. Today was simply a guage of interest for the trip but there was many lined up to sign up for it. So whenever the time comes to officially sign up for don't delay as it will fill up quickly. Overall a great day for all. Lots of fun. August can't get here soon enough.

It's All Good and All Green!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

spring07pan2_461x91.jpg

I was completely floored by the turnout. We have never had 1,000 show up for the spring game, much less 5,200.

This is just fantastic!

Should help put to rest the "UNT will never draw" crap that has been prevalent for decades. Recruit the best athletes possible, coach them well, and turn them loose.

What a great turnout! Very cool.

Edited by LongJim

The NT Exes had a sign up sheet for the bus trip to Zero U. I suggest those who are going to take advantage of that had better get on the list as I imagine it will fill up fast. Today was simply a guage of interest for the trip but there was many lined up to sign up for it. So whenever the time comes to officially sign up for don't delay as it will fill up quickly.

We asked and they said that most likely if you are not a MGC member and dont hold season tickets you probably wont get a chance to go since it will most likely be sold out.

We asked and they said that most likely if you are not a MGC member and dont hold season tickets you probably wont get a chance to go since it will most likely be sold out.

That's true. At the most, Zero-U will send us 5K tickets. A small amount will be availabe for students, but the majority will be for MGC/ season ticket holders.

spring07pan2_461x91.jpg

I was completely floored by the turnout. We have never had 1,000 show up for the spring game, much less 5,200. Below are some tailgating photos.

springtailgate3_500x375.jpg

springtailgate2_474x355.jpg

springtailgate1_500x375.jpg

springtailgate4_400x300.jpg

This was a fantastic, game-like day for the Mean Green Nation. Simply put, this is what you get when the Left Hand works with the Right, together working towards a single goal. As I have stated all along, since hiring TD the Mean Green has already won in many different ways. The ATTITUDE he has brought has filtered down to everyone, from the top down. The rest, including season tickets, attendance, promotions and yes, the wins will take care of themselves in due time.

Sign up on the EXES site or soon on Meangreensports.com to show your interest in the OU bus trip!!!! As for the game it was a lot of fun to watch. It's exciting to think what lies ahead for Mean Green fans as they now finally have an exciting product to come watch. In return, our university has an exciting product to showcase and recruit to. As we recruit better and better athletes the product will continue to improve which means bigger and better wins.

The NT Exes had a sign up sheet for the bus trip to Zero U. I suggest those who are going to take advantage of that had better get on the list as I imagine it will fill up fast. Today was simply a guage of interest for the trip but there was many lined up to sign up for it. So whenever the time comes to officially sign up for don't delay as it will fill up quickly. Overall a great day for all. Lots of fun. August can't get here soon enough.

It's All Good and All Green!

Rick

Edited by DallasGreen