Nit Final Four

CMJ

I know only true die hard college basketball fans watch or care about this(even though I'd argue winning the NIT beats being one and done in the tournament), but that's what I am. :lol:

First semifinal WVU vs Mississippi State

Second semi Air Force vs Clemson

I got MSU and AFA winning. These are four evenly matched squads though, you can make a case for anyone winning this thing.

Air Force: wins wars

MSU: Gave us Erik Dampier

Clemson: Gave us noted ambiguous kicking legend Jad Dean and crapped the bed after looking like a top 10 most of the year

WVU: Want to know if fans will riot if they win the NIT. also, gave the world Adam "Pacman" Jones, made me want to make it rain, and provided Pittsnoggle.

Based on this expert analysis, give me WVU over Clemson and $81K in singles...

Looks like Clemson is gonna hold on. They basically led throught. There was one tie, but AF made acouple of late surges in the 2nd that made it interesting. Should be a good final.

Damn I'm good.

:lol: Yes I went 0-2. They were both 1 point games though...not like a royally missed of something.

You're just jealous I won 78 cents and a Tina Yother's photo in my NIT bracket pool....