Tickets To The Ncaa Tournament

Tickets to the NCAA tournament game will be available through the University of North Texas Athletics ticket office, after Sunday, when the tournament bracket is announced.

For more information, call the ticket office at 940-565-2527.

I hope they do this thing right. First in line should be Mean Green Club members, basketball season ticket holders and students. I have already heard from some 'stiffs in the community' who say they are going to go to the tournament. They were not donors, season ticket holders or even went to a single game this year. They should be at the back of the line. The bandwagon needs to run over these 'stiffs.'

I hope they do this thing right. First in line should be Mean Green Club members, basketball season ticket holders and students. I have already heard from some 'stiffs in the community' who say they are going to go to the tournament. They were not donors, season ticket holders or even went to a single game this year. They should be at the back of the line. The bandwagon needs to run over these 'stiffs.'

I feel what you're saying bro but I think its a good thing that we are getting people bandwagoning....guys like us and guys on this forum aint going anywhere and we will always be Mean Green....if we get a lot of bandwagoning people then it means more money for the school thru tickets, apparel, buzz, attention and etc. Most people that are UT fans that I personally know didnt even go to UT but they still love UT and pay $100 per ticket to go watch a football game, spend like $250 a year on UT apparel and etc. So if people are jumping on the bandwagon then let it be cuz we're gonna be riding for a LONG LONG time.

I think they will. they don't want all the tickets going to our opponent's fans.

They should be at the back of the line. The bandwagon needs to run over these 'stiffs.'

Right. Lets tell RV to give such bad karma to potential fans and see how he reacts.

Ask any athletic director at any school. They'll take fans however they come. They could walk in with SMU pullovers and kids with UT hoodies from their houses in Denia, they'd still sell them tickets if they wanted them. The more support the merrier, right?

I feel what you're saying bro but I think its a good thing that we are getting people bandwagoning....guys like us and guys on this forum aint going anywhere and we will always be Mean Green....if we get a lot of bandwagoning people then it means more money for the school thru tickets, apparel, buzz, attention and etc. Most people that are UT fans that I personally know didnt even go to UT but they still love UT and pay $100 per ticket to go watch a football game, spend like $250 a year on UT apparel and etc. So if people are jumping on the bandwagon then let it be cuz we're gonna be riding for a LONG LONG time.

You're so, so right. I hope we sell enough tix so that longtime supporters have to complain. I hope a zillion people who never thought once about going to a UNT game are going to burn up the phone lines. I hope our new director of enthusiasm operations will take RV's lead and offer to trade anybody a new Mean Green hat for that old Bevo thing.

This is the greatest UNT promotions opportunity since the first NO Bowl.

how much are they going to be? i've seen various posts about some of the sites being sold out. is it possible that we won't get tickets? obviously, i'm new to possibly attending the big dance in person!

how much are they going to be? i've seen various posts about some of the sites being sold out. is it possible that we won't get tickets? obviously, i'm new to possibly attending the big dance in person!

I would think that the sites would make tickets available to the participating schools' fans once the brackets are determined.

"Sold out" is a relative term. Generally it means that the host site has sold the tickets allotted for the general public. There are allotments figured in for all eight teams who are placed at each site to sell to their fans.

Also, on the first day of competition at each site, there is always a secondary market for tickets from fans of teams that lose the first game and thus won't be playing in the second round.

Guest GrayEagleOne

One of the bracketeers has us going to Buffalo. That site is supposedly sold out except for the amount alloted to participating schools. I doubt that we'd have many takers if we have to go to Buffalo. Now New Orleans would be another story.

face value lower level about court side price was $235 at last years in Dallas

I had a couple of friends who went to the 2nd day of the tournament in dallas with upper level tickets, and they ended up sneaking down to seats right behind the UT bench, and ended up on t.v... I was impressed to say the least