Quick Bet: Nt's Mean Joe Greene Coke Commercial

PlummMeanGreen

My bet...............yes.

Will our own Mean Joe Greene's award winning Cleo commercial not only be shown today, but will it also be mentioned as a nation-wide poll winner of the fan's all time favorite?

Just noticed NT Ex Norma Hunt (Mrs. Lamar H.) being introduced on the pre-game.

WHOA HESTER!

Beard Comb-Over? :bangin:

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Never knew Lamar Hunt's wife was a UNT alum....

Any chance we can court her to fund the new stadium under her husband's name, im sure she got a big chunk of what her husband left her, and she can make the decision without her husbands approval because of his passing.

Lamar Hunt Field......

Sounds alot better than Fouts Field.

Never knew Lamar Hunt's wife was a UNT alum....

Any chance we can court her to fund the new stadium under her husband's name, im sure she got a big chunk of what her husband left her, and she can make the decision without her husbands approval because of his passing.

Lamar Hunt Field......

Sounds alot better than Fouts Field.

Great plan I'd love to have Lamar Hunt's name on our stadium.

Lamar Hunt is pure genius and he was not only the ambassador of the NFL but an ambassador of sports in general. I wouldnt bet on his wife Norma donating for the new stadium unless UNT has really connected with her. Many people did not even know she was a UNT alum and its really disheartening to see that the Hunt family was never involved in NT things especially considering they are so rich and powerful and moreso just great people. Hopefully we can get a donation from her or her family but I wouldnt expect it real quickly.