Scoggins To Unt

green_goblin

Jordan Scoggins is an excellent blocker and reciever. I hope TD finds a place for him on the offensive side of the ball.

Jordan Scoggins

Thanks for posting that. He does look strong. I think he would probably be good at fighting off blockers - maybe bulk him up and put him at DT or DE. Maybe linebacker (?)

Guest Aquila_Viridis

One of the things he worried about was how cold it was up in Iowa. I know, I know, silly reason, but hey he did mention that as a concern.

I lived in Iowa for two years. It was all I could stand even though I had a great job. He made the right decision.

Thanks for posting that. He does look strong. I think he would probably be good at fighting off blockers - maybe bulk him up and put him at DT or DE. Maybe linebacker (?)

He's got good feet, balance, & decent quickness. He looks like he'd be a helluva OT. For an offense that passes 90% of the time, the offensive line will be playing on their heels most of the game. That's very difficult for a lineman. They will need great balance and strength. I can see him adding 40lbs and playing OT.

I am assuming that you're saying no to the TE question. If that is the case, are you saying that he needs to get speed to play in the OL? or at WR?

If there are no TE's in the offense, then there are several athletes on the North Texas team that have a decision to make. Most notably;

Bryant Seidle TE, 6-3 X 230 fr.

Victor Gill TE 6-5 X 235 Fr.

David Collins, 6-4 X 220 Fr.

Draylen Ross played some TE early in the season, but he's still listed as a DE in the 11-04-06 game program.

Also, what about the FB's on the team. Keronna Henderson and Ryan Davenport? Does the TD/Ford offense have FB's in it?

here is what i know about the TE's that you listed.... Bryant Seidle is going to try and play linebacker Victor Gill is at WR as of right now im pretty sure David Collins isnt at UNT right now due to grades and i think Draylen Ross will be either DT or DE he told some people yesterday that he was up to 270-275lbs

What about Charlie Brown. Haven't heard from MeanGreenPop in a while. I'm wondering what's the deal with Charlie? Is he coming back or not?

I heard he got hurt when Romo pulled the ball away while he was practicing field goals over the holiday break. He is listed as day to day :ph34r: