Football Staff Decisions Due By Thursday..

Coach Dodge has said he hopes to complete the football coaching staff by Thursday of this week. Lots of speculaiton! He has done a GRAND job keeping the news quiet. Should be lots of fun in the next few days as the news is released!

What say you?

How many coaches have been hired to this point? I have been gone for more than a week, so please forgive me if this has already been posted, but have any coaches been announced so far?

Coach Dodge has said he hopes to complete the football coaching staff by Thursday of this week. Lots of speculaiton! He has done a GRAND job keeping the news quiet. Should be lots of fun in the next few days as the news is released!

What say you?

please tell me you didn't feel that way about DD's "stealth recruiting". :lol:

-gm

I would sure like to see this guy considered for the staff.

Let's see, former Austin Westlake star that walked on and became a starter and four year letterman at linebacker for North Texas while continuously making academic honor roll, coached as a graduate assistant at North Texas and as an assistant at Arizona, and has spent the past couple of years as an assistant coach with the San Francisco 49ers.

Oh, and his father Randy also happens to be one of the foremost recruiting experts in the state and covers all recruiting for a magazine called Dave Campbell's Texas Football that a few recruits may be prone to read.

Edited by ADLER