Unt Vs. Ualr Game

chrisfisher

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats how you break a press you throw it back wards to give your self a little room then you send a guy to the middle and go

But they are doing it too early in my opinion. Working backwards before they have too.

I will say its not everyday you have an opponent shoot 71% from behind the arc. 10-14 from the 3 is impressive. Either way, its the most points UALR has scored all season. Lack luster D on our part, great shooting on theirs. Almost wonder if it would have been better to just let Jones-Jennings get his and focus on the other 4 on the floor. Might have cut down on the 3 ball. I should note I didnt see the game, but listened to it online. Perhaps someone else has a more astute observation.

I will say its not everyday you have an opponent shoot 71% from behind the arc. 10-14 from the 3 is impressive. Either way, its the most points UALR has scored all season. Lack luster D on our part, great shooting on theirs. Almost wonder if it would have been better to just let Jones-Jennings get his and focus on the other 4 on the floor. Might have cut down on the 3 ball. I should note I didnt see the game, but listened to it online. Perhaps someone else has a more astute observation.

Eagle, I agree with you're saying about Jones-Jennings and how he was going to get his anyway tonight, but I just thought that we were running in molasses all night...we just couldn't keep up!

The game wasn't on the radio tonight down in the Conroe (88.3 - Houston/Conroe) area. No big problem tonight with this depressing loss, but does anyone know if they've stopped coverage?

When the games aren't on the radio down there....why don't you just listen to them on the internet? A lot of us do that.

That is disappointing loss. Our shooters and big men never really got going. I want to see how we respond to this loss at our next game before I crucify JJ and the team.

Give it another couple of years and you will understand. Sadly, a lot of us expect a mid season collapse because that is all we have seen with JJ coached teams.