Sooner Fans

Harry

From a NT student that doesn't have the self esteem to follow his own school:

No way... Dodge would have to do some MEAN (no pun intended) recruiting and training if they think they can stop OU next year. There's just no way.

Now in the future, depending on Dodge's success, UNT may be able to defeat some decent teams. That would be good for their program. Since I'm pretty sure there's more school spirit for the Big XII on this campus than there is for UNT. I see more OU, UT, or A&M shirts here than I do UNT. That's a little sad.

(Especially when you see someone with a UT sweatshirt and an Aggy beanie... you just have to wonder if he has multiple personalities...)

I was surprised.  The professor asked my class tonight if they knew who the new football coach was and almost in unison 110 students said "Todd Dodge".

Interest has definitely been piqued.

Good to hear that the students are paying attention. Let's hope they come out in force for the 2007 campaign.