LA Tech Game

NT03

Im only going to protest the coaching staff!!! Looking for people to bring signs , paint themselves whatever to let the AD , RV and the rest of the NT World that we WILL NO LONGER TAKE THIS STAFF!!!

Would love to make a huge sign that says something like , "Please Get Rid of Coaches " ..something along these lines that takes 3 to 4 people to hold up. Just think , Noone will be at this game , we would really stick out!!! laugh.gif

I am going to be there.

My kids enjoy the game too much not to attend. And somehow, I enjoy being there also. Even if it is just to cuss out the coaches. My only wish is that the fireworks get cancelled so my kids can get on the field and play as quickly as possible after the "game."

One positive about next week is that daylight savings time ends this week. The only thing worse than an empty stadium at night is one in the broad daylight.

I blame no one for not attending. In fact, your message may be heard louder than mine. I used to laugh at the constant "I'm done" merry-go-round, but it really sickens me to see so many loyal fans say goodbye. This program doesn't miss losers like Scotty. Those types weren't happy when things were relatively good.

I am simply mad at the situation, not any fans.

Fans have to be earned, and retained. Hard work to do both.

There are a few players (all of them, really) out there I really want to see do well, even if it means overcoming leadership that makes it difficult. To you, boys...salute.

I am going to be there.

My kids enjoy the game too much not to attend. And somehow, I enjoy being there also. Even if it is just to cuss out the coaches. My only wish is that the fireworks get cancelled so my kids can get on the field and play as quickly as possible after the "game."

One positive about next week is that daylight savings time ends this week. The only thing worse than an empty stadium at night is one in the broad daylight.

I blame no one for not attending. In fact, your message may be heard louder than mine.  I used to laugh at the constant "I'm done" merry-go-round, but it really sickens me to see so many loyal fans say goodbye. This program doesn't miss losers like Scotty. Those types weren't happy when things were relatively good.

I am simply mad at the situation, not any fans.

Fans have to be earned, and retained. Hard work to do both.

There are a few players (all of them, really) out there I really want to see do well, even if it means overcoming  leadership that makes it difficult. To you, boys...salute.

Yeah!!!! What he said.

Write a letter to RV

Please dont ruin our last great gameday experience this season...Florida Atlantic doesnt count as  a game in my eyes....The La Tech game is for bragging rights...

Only the coaches can ruin your gameday experience , but since you asked nicely Ill save the signs for the FAU game tongue.gif

And somehow, I enjoy being there also. Even if it is just to cuss out the coaches. My only wish is that the fireworks get cancelled so my kids can get on the field and play as quickly as possible after the "game."

I blame no one for not attending. In fact, your message may be heard louder than mine.  I used to laugh at the constant "I'm done" merry-go-round, but it really sickens me to see so many loyal fans say goodbye. This program doesn't miss losers like Scotty. Those types weren't happy when things were relatively good.

So which is it? Do you really enjoy being there, or do you not? First you say you enjoy it, then you say you just "cuss out the coaches." Let me tell you, other people there around you don't enjoy hearing people cuss out the coaches. If you REALLY enjoyed it, you wouldn't cuss them out.

As for the "I'm done" merry-go-round stuff that sickens you, you might should be more sick of the crap that is on the field and the lack of committment this AD seems to have at producing a product worth spending your hard earned dollar to go see. You should take more time to read what these so called "I'm done" loyal supporters are saying. They are not giving up on their University, they are simply stating that until things change, they are not going to come out.

I for one, have NEVER met Scotty, but I can assure you, it is fans like these that you DO WANT supporting this Univeristy. After all, it is people like him and many others that have been here for a while and will be here a long time to come. I, for one applaud those who have taken it up and started to DEMAND change. Eventually, that will happen hopefully, or we will NEVER move forward.

Go Mean Green.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Write a letter to RV

Please dont ruin our last great gameday experience this season...Florida Atlantic doesnt count as  a game in my eyes....The La Tech game is for bragging rights...

Better start counting FAU since we never have and probably never will beat them anytime soon. Its just like when South Florida was getting their program fired up at our expense a few short years ago with a close win and a blowout. Do you think we could hang close to them now?

But, hey playmaker, we beat SMU!!!! Mission accomplished! You said you'd take 1-11 if we beat them before the season and call it a success. Well merry damn Christmas, because you just got 2-10 and the W!!!! Dare we dream of 3-9?

I see from the recruiting gossip we are really starting to turn heads in the metroplex among the area high school talent.

So which is it?  Do you really enjoy being there, or do you not?  First you say you enjoy it, then you say you just "cuss out the coaches."  Let me tell you, other people there around you don't enjoy hearing people cuss out the coaches.  If you REALLY enjoyed it, you wouldn't cuss them out.

As for the "I'm done" merry-go-round stuff that sickens you, you might should be more sick of the crap that is on the field and the lack of committment this AD seems to have at producing a product worth spending your hard earned dollar to go see.  You should take more time to read what these so called "I'm done" loyal supporters are saying.  They are not giving up on their University, they are simply stating that until things change, they are not going to come out.

I for one, have NEVER met Scotty, but I can assure you, it is fans like these that you DO WANT supporting this Univeristy.  After all, it is people like him and many others that have been here for a while and will be here a long time to come.  I, for one applaud those who have taken it up and started to DEMAND change.  Eventually, that will happen hopefully, or we will NEVER move forward.

Go Mean Green.

Yeah!!!! What he said.