I'm done!

emmitt01

This isn't one of those "I'm done with NT football...wait, I'm back" posts...I am seriously done unless Dickey is gone at year's end. This is the worst coached, worst disciplined football team in the country bar fucking none!!!!

We can't get out of our own way long enough to sniff succeeding.

We can't get plays in without taking timeouts!

If we DO manage to get into enemy territory we run plays that go freakin backwards!

The only way we manage any yardage is by sacrificing the bodies of our best players...how damn sore do Jamario and JQuinn have to be in order for us to gain yardage due to boneheaded pass calls, amazing feats of skill or willpower by them, or RUNNING AGAINST STACKED FRONTS?

I don't care if we win every game the rest of the year (we won't) this house had better be cleaned by year's end!!!! Otherwise count me out and you may as well forget about building a fanbase because NOBODY will jump on a bandwagon that broke down and in flames.

This isn't one of those "I'm done with NT football...wait, I'm back" posts...I am seriously done unless Dickey is gone at year's end.  This is the worst coached, worst disciplined football team in the country bar fucking none!!!!

If we DO manage to get into enemy territory we run plays that go freakin backwards! 

The only way we manage any yardage is by sacrificing the bodies of our best players...how damn sore do Jamario and JQuinn have to be in order for us to gain yardage due to boneheaded pass calls, amazing feats of skill or willpower by them, or RUNNING AGAINST STACKED FRONTS?

I don't care if we win every game the rest of the year (we won't) this house had better be cleaned by year's end!!!!  Otherwise count me out and you may as well forget about building a fanbase because NOBODY will jump on a bandwagon that broke down and in flames.

DITTO , LOOKS LIKE RF MUST OF PUT HIS MONEY ON TROY TO COVER!!

Guest GrayEagleOne

This isn't one of those "I'm done with NT football...wait, I'm back" posts...I am seriously done unless Dickey is gone at year's end.  This is the worst coached, worst disciplined football team in the country bar fucking none!!!!

I don't care if we win every game the rest of the year (we won't) this house had better be cleaned by year's end!!!!  Otherwise count me out and you may as well forget about building a fanbase because NOBODY will jump on a bandwagon that broke down and in flames.

Welcome to the club, Emmitt.

It's gonna take at least 5 years before we can be excited about UNT football...anyone agree?

Depends. Is Dickey the coach for the next 5 years?

I feel like we need to all not attend the next 2 home games. We need to show RV that Dickey no longer has the support of the diehard fans and alumni. The only way I could stand another year of Dickey are if both RF and Harold Etheridge are gone, now.

Depends.  Is Dickey the coach for the next 5 years?

I feel like we need to all not attend the next 2 home games.  We need to show RV that Dickey no longer has the support of the diehard fans and alumni.  The only way I could stand another year of Dickey are if both RF and Harold Etheridge are gone, now.

I don't know. As I look back, it seems DD and RF didn't do too bad til Etheridge came along. Who preceeded him and why the heck is he gone!!??

I will be there at the La Tech game for sure, we wanted known OOC teams to come to Denton and RV brought them here...Im going to be there with my people..

I never really used to think of myself as a loyal NT fan for some reason, but since alot of the loyal fans are dropping like flies, I guess there is an opening for me....

GO MEAN GREEN....ALWAYS>>>No matter who coaches the team....

There was a point in time that I saw this team becoming one of those schools that didn't have the biggest budget, or was in the biggest conference, but would be able to line up with the Boise, Louisville-type schools and scare everyone it stepped on the field with.

I still see this, but it's a lot farther away now than it was a few years back.

Edited by meangreendork

I will be there at the La Tech game for sure, we wanted known OOC teams to come to Denton and RV brought them here...Im going to be there with my people..

I wasnt really going to go the game until I read this. I remember the days when we couldnt get anyone in this Dump from OOC before RV got here. Your right , Im now going to the game to support the players and RV for getting a game like this against a OOC that he's probably trying to make a rival since in state schools like TCU and SMU really want nothing to do with us. Thanks for making me take a step back .. GMG!!! smile.gif

i don't understand why everyone is freaking out. 1) this shouldn't suprise anyone. this has been coming for 2 years. 2) RV is going to fire DD. Why is everyone freaking out about it? It's going to happen. He might and might not do it Monday but that doesn't matter in the big picture. He will be let go immediately at the end of the season along with the staff and then we are going to go after a major D or O coordinator. don't be cray. go to the LA Tech game if you can.

i don't understand why everyone is freaking out.  1) this shouldn't suprise anyone.  this has been coming for 2 years.  2)  RV is going to fire DD.  Why is everyone freaking out about it?  It's going to happen.  He might and might not do it Monday but that doesn't matter in the big picture.  He will be let go immediately at the end of the season along with the staff and then we are going to go after a major D or O coordinator.  don't be cray.  go to the LA Tech game if you can.

I think we are all freaking out because we cant be 100% sure that DD and staff will be gone after this year. My guy tells me that chance that they return is better than that they will go. Maybe an assissitant or two will be gone , but unless all go its not enough.

i don't understand why everyone is freaking out.  1) this shouldn't suprise anyone.  this has been coming for 2 years.  2)  RV is going to fire DD.  Why is everyone freaking out about it?  It's going to happen.  He might and might not do it Monday but that doesn't matter in the big picture.  He will be let go immediately at the end of the season along with the staff and then we are going to go after a major D or O coordinator.  don't be cray.  go to the LA Tech game if you can.

Exactly, plus have some great tailgating.

RV, Please pull the trigger and ask for DD resignation Monday.

My wife talked me into going to the movie with her and her sister and watch "Man of the Year". She stated that I knew they would lose and should not waste my time. As bad as the movie was, I actually enjoyed myself and completely forgot about the team until now.

Yes, I feel bad now for losing interest, but I'm sure I'm not the only one.

sad.gif